Chaos;Head

SkyKing

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
75
Reaction score
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
100% traced~~... anyway this is my first attempt at coloring >_>... Until i figure this "shading" out that's all i can do for that page :(

>>> >>>

P.S. Just noticed that thing by her skirt that I forgot to trace >-> oh well. I left those chains out on purpose~~ lazy~
 
Last edited:

Y-on

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
234
Reaction score
30
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
You did a good job on the lineart and the base coloring is pretty clean. Shading isn't too hard, it's figuring out where to shade that's the hard part for me, I fail at it T.T. x3 And tell me who that anime girl is in your avatar! *cough* XD
 

SkyKing

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
75
Reaction score
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You did a good job on the lineart and the base coloring is pretty clean. Shading isn't too hard, it's figuring out where to shade that's the hard part for me, I fail at it T.T. x3 And tell me who that anime girl is in your avatar! *cough* XD
Well... that's the problem >_>... I'm not creative... I even had to base the color on this



And the girl in my avy is from Shinjitsu no Tsubasa - Sadame no Tsubasa.
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Getting the original colors is the best to do.
As for the shading it's all about you and your imagination. Get it straight in your head, where is the light source?, when it's done try to imagine how it'll look like, where you should shade softly and where there gotta be dark shade to show some depth.
 

Y-on

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
234
Reaction score
30
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Well... that's the problem >_>... I'm not creative... I even had to base the color on this



And the girl in my avy is from Shinjitsu no Tsubasa - Sadame no Tsubasa.
ARGH, I can't seem to find a manga or anime Shinjitsu no Tsubasa - Sadame no Tsubasa, anywhere. T.T
 

SkyKing

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
75
Reaction score
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ARGH, I can't seem to find a manga or anime Shinjitsu no Tsubasa - Sadame no Tsubasa, anywhere. T.T
Lol I'm talking Eroge~~~.
 

ShyGuy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Messages
67
Reaction score
42
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
England
cool, not bad colouring :D

i tried colouring once...i realized my talend and thought it would be best for the world if i quit :(
 
Top