Discussion The "SBS'ing Oda-Sensei Project"

LoS

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
3,308
Reaction score
1,368
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
When are we going to hear about the Revolutionaries exploits? Will we ever see them in action, as in witness one of their attacks on the World Government? Will we get to meet some of their stronger/more important members?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I dont know if the project is still on but I want to know if the smilies seen thorough the story have a meaning or they are just a joke by oda.
 

JC123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2006
Messages
731
Reaction score
110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Smilies?

Like the ones Ace has on his hat or the ones that Doflamingo has?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Smilies?

Like the ones Ace has on his hat or the ones that Doflamingo has?
exactly those and a couple of others as seen in the auction house, and a couple pirate flags( new era).
 

LoS

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
3,308
Reaction score
1,368
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
Maybe Oda is just being funny creating many different smileys for no reason, or he is trying to get the readers to think too much about them.
 

Raysen_ht

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
77
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
How about this...

1) How many crewmembers is a regular crew made off?

2) Will there ever going to be a naval battle in OP?

3) How big is the OP world compared to earth?


Oh i forgot an important one,
4) Exactly how long has the SH journey taken so far??
 
Last edited:

JC123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2006
Messages
731
Reaction score
110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
3) was already answered.

This "Earth" is 4 times as big as our own.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
^^ Really? where did you find this?
 

JC123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2006
Messages
731
Reaction score
110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It was actually said around here I believe...

I can't find the thread so take it as unproven for now.

But it makes sense if each of the seas is as pig as one earth.
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
sry, but that makes absolutly no sense to me ^^
if it is 4 times as big as earth it would take much longer to sail around imo., but it's an Odaverse so we can't really tell by those facts we know how the physics work there
 

JC123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2006
Messages
731
Reaction score
110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not too sure about that...

We're only hearing the tale about the Grand Line and Raftel. I'm sure, with everything considered, that doesn't make it that the other parts of the One Piece World aren't developed elsewhere. But since I can't back up how large OPW is I'll retract my statement until I can find concrete evidence.

\
 

Shojin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2007
Messages
435
Reaction score
319
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So is the project still on!?
 

Absolutio

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
I don't know.. :s I barely have time to be active in the forums because of the army... But I don't mind someone else taking over the project.. I still think it's a very nice idea.. ;)
 

hossice

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
461
Reaction score
80
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oda- Why exactly is there a world government? What was the cause to make it come into absolute rule?

Oda-Will we see the other CPs????

Oda-When/If ace gets hung, will u have luffy there to witness it? or will he read it somewhere? what do u think his reaction might be?
 

Freakzin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
295
Reaction score
15
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@hossice - I don't think Oda is gonna answer questions about the future = /, I mean I think everyone wants to know those things, but they'll come along with the plot.

1- Oda, how do you get to islands that are on the Calm Belt??? Are they charted?
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Oda-san, we know that Shanks used Haki entering WB's ship etc. pp. but how long have you actually planned the concept of Haki, because there seem to be references popping out all over the manga even in the very first chapter.

sth. like that
 

hossice

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
461
Reaction score
80
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ok. let me try something else on my mind.

Oda-How did chopper get his hat on w/ those antleers shapped like that?
 

Imitorar

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
1,990
Reaction score
270
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oda- Why exactly is there a world government? What was the cause to make it come into absolute rule? Oda- What is written on the Rio Poneglyph? What happened during the Void Century?
Fixed. Corrections are in bold. And the likelihood of that question being answered before the Raftel Arc is none.

And now, a question. Again, I've tried to put it in a proper SBS format, but it's still rather serious and technical, so I'm not sure it would get considered for inclusion in an actual SBS. Still, it's worth a chance.

Oda-sensei, how exactly does Brook's Devil Fruit work? Can he come back from the dead multiple times, or only once? And why does it seem like his body is still there (he cries, he eats, he poops, etc.) when it rotted away? Is that an effect of the Devil Fruit, or is it due to something else? And what would happen if Brook is put in water? Does he die for as long as he's underwater, or does he just lose all his strength? If I don't get a good answer, I may have to become a skeleton myself to experiment!-Afterlife Wanderer.
 

hossice

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
461
Reaction score
80
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wasn't it stated that it game him 2 lives?

 
Top