Discussion The "SBS'ing Oda-Sensei Project"

Fox666

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
7,007
Reaction score
4,650
Country
Galactic Empire
Brook's crew just said "that fruit you eat"... well, I guess they eat it because they know DFs have power.
 

toxun

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
290
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
In earlier sbs, Oda sensei said that Mohji will grow up like a rabbit, but last time I saw him, he grew like a ram :) make me think he is a distance relative of Merry
 

Jaggerjack

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
14
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Here's another one that's been on my mind for most of today:

Can Luffy do any other impressions besides "Sanji no mane" and "Zoro no mane"?
 

toxun

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
290
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Here's another one that's been on my mind for most of today:

Can Luffy do any other impressions besides "Sanji no mane" and "Zoro no mane"?
Do you forget when Robin propose herself when join Strawhat's? In this case I remind you with this (he doing it with Robin help though :))


Satisfied ;)?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Jaggerjack

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
14
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
haha! I forgot about that one. I wanna see a Franky-no-mane, though.l
 

ofir271

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
117
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
i only read the first page so someone could have asked it.

oda -do you have like a map of the all one piece world in your mind(big players,big stories,big places)? or are you as curios like us about some of the future events?

there are so many mystories in one piece that if he do have a big master plan its must be brilliant.

ow and on another note i have a request for oda -

please make robin duplicate some more interesting parts!!! (dont tell me im the only one who had that in mind)
 
Last edited:

Imitorar

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
1,990
Reaction score
270
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i only read the first page so someone could have asked it.

oda -do you have like a map of the all one piece world in your mind(big players,big stories,big places)? or are you as curios like us about some of the future events?

there are so many mystories in one piece that if he do have a big master plan its must be brilliant.
He said in an interview last year that he basically had all of the arcs planned out, although specifics are undecided yet, and things can get moved around or added or taken out, but the basics are the same.

ow and on another note i have a request for oda -

please make robin duplicate some more interesting parts!!! (dont tell me im the only one who had that in mind)
Well, somebody already asked if she could duplicate her breasts. Oda answered that she could. But nobody's asked him to have her do it, at least, not as far as I remember at the moment, so if you wanna ask this, I guess you could without being redundant.
 

d3death

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
248
Reaction score
1,290
Gender
Male
Country
Afghanistan
while preparing for my programing course.. i wrote an application which extracted all the SBS from all the stephen's translations and saved it to one .txt file..

so just in case:

its easier to search about something from one single file (by using ctrl+f)
 

beastboy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
284
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I've a good one:

1-oda-sama, is there any straw hat that isn't virgin, I mean Sanji, zoro and robin don't really look like they're virgins, and I really mean did they ava sex in they're all life.

2- Back in alabasta, luffy used baku baku no mi in crocodile, so why didn't crocodile died in there, is luffy's mouth dry??

3- Why don't sanji killed absalom, cause if the fruits recycle wheen the person die, he would have better chances to become invisible and sneak into the feminine bathroom.
 

Imitorar

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
1,990
Reaction score
270
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've a good one:

1-oda-sama, is there any straw hat that isn't virgin, I mean Sanji, zoro and robin don't really look like they're virgins, and I really mean did they ava sex in they're all life.

2- Back in alabasta, luffy used baku baku no mi in crocodile, so why didn't crocodile died in there, is luffy's mouth dry??

3- Why don't sanji killed absalom, cause if the fruits recycle wheen the person die, he would have better chances to become invisible and sneak into the feminine bathroom.
1. One Piece is serialized in a magazine aimed at 9-14 year old boys, for crying out loud. You actually expect him to answer this? Better question, does it honestly MATTER enough to waste an SBS slot? Also, Sanji and Zoro are 19, and Robin's sexual history is REALLY a topic best left to the imagination. Think about it for a bit. Or don't, as the case may be.

2. Why would it kill him? It's not as though Luffy's mouth is so moist that Crocodile couldn't retain almost complete mobility. And I doubt that he swallowed anyway, so Crocodile could just reform and get out.

3. Asking questions in the SBS that have already been answered in the manga is usually frowned upon. And yes, it has happened before.
 

beastboy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
284
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Well, he answered that luffy could stretch is penis, so wh don't he would answer this???
and sanji was being sarcastic, of corse that if he knews that the fruit would automaticlly belong to him after that he would kill him in that exact instant ^^
 

Imitorar

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
1,990
Reaction score
270
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
He read the book, he DID know. He doesn't want the Clear Clear Fruit. And penises are not inherently sexual, as opposed to... well, sex. Whatever, ask what you want, I'm not in charge of screening potential SBS questions. That's Oda's job.
 

beastboy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
284
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
LoL, I don't know if this was already answered but what about asking something like this:
-Back in Alabasta, when ace clashed with smoker why didn't they turned into their elements, Cause any other logia seams to let pas through every single hit.


I dont want you to answer I wanted ODA-SAMA to answer this.
 

Roti

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
39
Reaction score
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I always wanted to ask Eiichiro Oda a few things, so here is mine:

Ohayo gozaimasu Oda-sensei, or should i say Konban wa due to the timezone difference among Brazil and Japan? Nevermind, otherwise you'll probably only answer this question instead of these:

- If I ate the Hirei Hirei no Mi, would I simply become impolite or would I also be able to manipulate proportions?

- Why doesn't Buggy do a Bara Bara Montage ? For example making his legs and arms switch places while maintaining his hands and foot at the right location, thus both increasing the strenght of punches and training his arms' muscles (since those would now have to withstand the body weight).

- Does the Bane Bane no Mi also allow it's user to stretch his limbs, or only to compress them? Could the user springiness be used in the same fashion as an Impact Dial? If the answer for the 2 previous questions were yes then who would win a Gomu Gomu Luffy or a Bane Bane Luffy?
 

Belisar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
1,940
Reaction score
506
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
q: do asura and lion's song, zorro's techniques, made use of haki?
 

seiryu777

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 30, 2009
Messages
24
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Poland
Q: Oda-sensei...this is cool or uncool ? what??! I mean read scans:pim

Im sorry If I go to Japan, I buy all volumes of One Piece ^^ and I write the greates manga in history of course I be happy If whos made a scans :D ;) next I will hunt this group XD
 

OunknownO

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2008
Messages
312
Reaction score
36
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Q: Oda what gave you the idea for the one piece
 

Fox666

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
7,007
Reaction score
4,650
Country
Galactic Empire
1-oda-sama, is there any straw hat that isn't virgin, I mean Sanji, zoro and robin don't really look like they're virgins, and I really mean did they ava sex in they're all life.
1. One Piece is serialized in a magazine aimed at 9-14 year old boys, for crying out loud. You actually expect him to answer this? Better question, does it honestly MATTER enough to waste an SBS slot? Also, Sanji and Zoro are 19, and Robin's sexual history is REALLY a topic best left to the imagination. Think about it for a bit. Or don't, as the case may be.
Well, he answered that luffy could stretch is penis, so wh don't he would answer this???
He also ansered about Robin making body parts, and some other mature questions. But somehow those questions are quite obvious. So I guess there is no problem answering them.

But I don't think that he would answer that. It is intimate to the characters. It's like asking the size of their penis, won't get those details.

BUT you could ask if they ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend.



Phew, that remember me of a scene from Hunter x Hunter...

 

ScratchmenApoo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
490
Reaction score
165
Gender
Male
Country
Estonia
Dear Oda-Sensei.
1. You mentioned you had a hard time optioning for Luffy's rubber powers. If You had used a different Devil Fruit for the main character, what power would You have chosen and how different do You think the story would be ?

2. If Devil Fruits were real, would You eat one and if so, what kind would it be ?

3. How does one become a member of Gorousei ? Is it a promotion from Fleet Admiral or is it inherited like the Tenryuubito ?
 

Fox666

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
7,007
Reaction score
4,650
Country
Galactic Empire
2 - He already answered that, Oda would eat the Bara Bara no Mi
 
Top