- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I wish. >.>what if she can't bring an AV idol and decided to be an AV idol to make your wish into reality?![]()
yonie is not 27. Therefore this post is null and void.you shouldn't be depressed yonie! depression leads to emptiness then suicide...then to 27 year...old...celebs...killing thems...elves...oh well carry on.
I couldn't help but think that was a Doubt referencemaybe you should be looking for a barcode on someone's head or right hand...![]()

and it'll end with you guys talking about me. I mean, you always do anyway. That's just the way of mortals who worship a goddess that is me. So do carry on.I think it started with the whole 666 post number, and it spun out of control and ended up with Hunter's project...



BUTA BUTA BUTA BUTA BUTA BUTA!!!!!!
ah well, we're still young guys, abuse and abuse
good of you to come back! I was actually getting worried 
