Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
so mean, babe. :scry


i think im now ready to be weaned from your ghastly tutelage.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I trust the high priests know how to teach the suckling that is you. ^^ They're so much better at that :rofl
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
naw thanks. ill fare better on my own..:notrust

learning a little yuriness from you is enough...



i wont ever try dipping my toe in their yaoi antics<for insisting on me being a guy>

much more on their heteroperviness, or theyll come up with another crack on my being a so-called herma.

because i am simply me:notrust...simply dorky and i wont accept another more alias. :box





any names other than my being a dork is simply, as TM likes to phrase it, urban legend. :noworry
 
Last edited:

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
LOL. can you rephrase it then?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
REALLY WRONG.

/checks previous posts' nipples for bitemarks
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
:rofl... ah, thinks mitia and clarice of claymore?... okay, im going to edit that one...-_-;

/edits


naw, can you be such a good boy and edit what you quoted from my post??? pretty please... :wtf
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
what's going on guys? what's this about sucklings and nipple bitemarks

OH SHI- bb became BLUE! she has transcended into a very unholy but omnipotent being she now has the power to reveal sexual taboos in every board we are doomed
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
sexual taboos?

I'm confused. If we're talking about doods then...
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
looks like my school colors look better than your old one....but of course its a fact....:XD


no wonder you just came back and contemplated for a while....my response is in your spam thread...:xp
 
Last edited:

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
and now we have a blue colored guy/gal/goddess here! nice job! :thumbs
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Right... and I'll be leaving in a few days too. What a job. >.>

hayz. life. Why do I always mess up my plan? (I'm talking about RL... -_-;) I'd planned this out for 4 fucking weeks and I mess it up :yelling
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
well goodluck in MH and RL....i'l be praying for....oh wait, you are the recipient of the prayer, huh? i guess you better pray to yourself! :nuts
 

アメリ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
<-- ngayon lang nagets ang kano. doi
and I just turned 22 BBS

1. Favorite manga : It hurts to admit pero, Parakiss by Ai Yazawa. I'm not gay though.
2. manga you're currently into : Translating KSKM. following: ORAGE, Addicted to Curry, IRYUU
3. school/job : School big blue eagle, as for my job: I part time a lot. tutoring takes up most of it.
 

haruka9

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
185
Reaction score
250
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hi guys. I'm Haruka. This is my first time to post here. I usually visit One Piece and Shounen sections. I also write One Piece and Hunter X Hunter reviews.

It seems that I miss a lot of good stuff here huh T_T. But it's really nice to find fellow Filipinos who adore anime and manga as much as I do.

Nice to meet you all. ^__^
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
woah. first time I saw my username like that. Gave me a jolt. 0.o
kyaaa, so cool!!!! *0*

:hug lets celebrate! bring out the beer for the rest, im having my milk :nuts :party

No can do. It's been quoted for truth. ahahahaha.

and you might wanna check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjYc9ffj2zE&feature=related
its ok. im growing up anyway.:noworry


ahh,that animation! soo packed with quality!:hearts im very proud of that one!!! looks like animation have a future in the Banana Republic,afterall.


sexual taboos?

I'm confused. If we're talking about doods then...
:coffeeshock ________________________and when did i became a sexual taboo? :notrust


Right... and I'll be leaving in a few days too. What a job. >.>

hayz. life. Why do I always mess up my plan? (I'm talking about RL... -_-;) I'd planned this out for 4 fucking weeks and I mess it up :yelling
you were born a natural.... :p


well goodluck in MH and RL....i'l be praying for....oh wait, you are the recipient of the prayer, huh? i guess you better pray to yourself! :nuts
bakit? is it so hard being a global mod?
<-- ngayon lang nagets ang kano. doi
and I just turned 22 BBS

1. Favorite manga : It hurts to admit pero, Parakiss by Ai Yazawa. I'm not gay though.
2. manga you're currently into : Translating KSKM. following: ORAGE, Addicted to Curry, IRYUU
3. school/job : School big blue eagle, as for my job: I part time a lot. tutoring takes up most of it.
:rofl

cool, gay or not, dont be intimidated here...the next thing to worry is getting harassed by the pseudoGuys in this thread.

Hi guys. I'm Haruka. This is my first time to post here. I usually visit One Piece and Shounen sections. I also write One Piece and Hunter X Hunter reviews.
It seems that I miss a lot of good stuff here huh T_T. But it's really nice to find fellow Filipinos who adore anime and manga as much as I do.

Nice to meet you all. ^__^
hello there, haru,
:confettiwelcome!....:confetti​

ngayon ka lang ba napadpad dito?
should stay and get acquainted with all the girls here
<kano & grimory are outta the list, ,so chill out, you two,......er, at least, not yet :kukuku>
 
Last edited:

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
haruka9 said:
Hi guys. I'm Haruka. This is my first time to post here. I usually visit One Piece and Shounen sections. I also write One Piece and Hunter X Hunter reviews.

It seems that I miss a lot of good stuff here huh T_T. But it's really nice to find fellow Filipinos who adore anime and manga as much as I do.

Nice to meet you all. ^__^
:confetti WELCOME to the most logical mental asylum aside from that asylum in Slovenia in Veronika Decides to Die.

Drop by every now and then to join the discussions.

ameri said:
ngayon lang nagets ang kano. doi
:XD Ameri everyone gets weird nicks here aside from their MH username. So that means you'll be known as Kano from now on.

ParaKiss is from the same mangaka of Nana right?

DoD said:
and when did i became a sexual taboo?
being a man hiding in the guise of a woman would make anyone a sexual taboo DoD.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Hi guys. I'm Haruka. This is my first time to post here. I usually visit One Piece and Shounen sections. I also write One Piece and Hunter X Hunter reviews.

It seems that I miss a lot of good stuff here huh T_T. But it's really nice to find fellow Filipinos who adore anime and manga as much as I do.

Nice to meet you all. ^__^
:confetti
welcome sa hangout! as they say, if you want to rack up permanent post counts, dito sa thread na to! :tem
quick interview:
1)age?
2)school?
3)pic?
4)current location?(NO I'm not accepting "in front of my computer" and somesuch answers)
being a man hiding in the guise of a woman would make anyone a sexual taboo DoD.
Me thinks we should watch gay parade and see if doods shows up -_-
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:confetti Welcome! :confetti
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top