- Joined
- Dec 30, 2005
- Messages
- 84
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So far we know for sure that Kumadori and Lucci can use Seimei Kikan.
As far as I can tell, Sandersonia's "Snake Hair Possession" seems to be a form of Seimei Kikan.
I'm wondering if the ability to generate fire for an attack is also a form of Seimei Kikan, since I can't think of any other logic behind Marigold's "Salamander."
The only actual evidence I have for this my theory that Zoro's Ichi Gorilla and Ni Gorilla are a form of Seimei Kikan, and he also uses techniques that generate fire out of nowhere, such as his "Flying Dragon Blaze" in the TB arc. It's not perfect logic, but it seems to make sense...
As far as I can tell, Sandersonia's "Snake Hair Possession" seems to be a form of Seimei Kikan.
I'm wondering if the ability to generate fire for an attack is also a form of Seimei Kikan, since I can't think of any other logic behind Marigold's "Salamander."
The only actual evidence I have for this my theory that Zoro's Ichi Gorilla and Ni Gorilla are a form of Seimei Kikan, and he also uses techniques that generate fire out of nowhere, such as his "Flying Dragon Blaze" in the TB arc. It's not perfect logic, but it seems to make sense...

