Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
sorry i can't... just figured out i've got fever, i'm home alone and i have to cook their dinner.

parang katulong na ako ah.
"ok fine whatever yaya, just cook dinner since you're such a LOSER....":nana

lots of respect until i read the h-manga part. "critiquing" huh? i get it, i get it....

*crit* *crit* *crit* *crit*
hmmm... is that word in japanes? coz if i romanize it, it becomes.....:jk



...they might even try to ostracize me even if im not their federal member. :XD
:Haha
classic...:D
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@ babs - that thanks is for spanking an ingrate panda. now all patedecarne needs to do is tell off on you harming an ungrateful wild h-animal<its still wild and endangered, no matter how h he can be,> ..... now if that happens, its a win-win situation for me.. lol

oh, thanks also for backing up my defense...indeed, im no puppy.

now please take back your words on having to put me on a leash and on guard. :notrust
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
not only puppies need to be on a leash though :p

and priest-san, don't romanize that... :noworry
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
lots of respect until i read the h-manga part. "critiquing" huh? i get it, i get it....

*crit* *crit* *crit* *crit*
Lately I've been reading the dialogue, in hopes of making things a little more exciting by knowing the story.... But I eventually get absorbed into reading and just forgoe my plans of self gratification.

@ panda-kuu, shouldnt you be grateful being missed by someone? even if the person turns out to be gay, that person deserves what he's due... :oh
Your concern only disturbs me further my good MAN...

erm... nope. Only you can change that i think? aw c'mon, people change their names all the time. I remember snu-chan changing her name to rhapsody blue without problems, as well as some other people.
I'll see what I can do... All I know is that I need mod approval before doing it.

@ babs - that thanks is for spanking an ingrate panda. now all patedecarne needs to do is tell off on you harming an ungrateful wild h-animal<its still wild and endangered, no matter how h he can be,> ..... now if that happens, its a win-win situation for me.. lol

now please take back your words on having to put me on a leash and on guard. :notrust
Yes, my kind is indeed a rare species... Us TRUE metal heads are slowly slipping away, due to all the crap on the air.

@BB- Oo nga, remove the leash, lagyan mo nalang ng perimiter fence na may barbed wire! :rofl
 
Last edited:

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@BB- Di ko kaya. I tried posting on the name changing thread, I'll just have to wait for the results.

@Pirulitokun- Hahaha! It's not just you! It's everyone! :laser I'll go columbine on their asses!
 
Last edited:

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hmmm... is that word in japanes? coz if i romanize it, it becomes.....:jk
well, i dont get this at all. can you state the matter plainly?

not only puppies need to be on a leash though :p
so you see actually see me as....? :err

Lately I've been reading the dialogue, in hopes of making things a little more exciting by knowing the story.... But I eventually get absorbed into reading and just forgoe my plans of self gratification.
Your concern only disturbs me further my good MAN...
judging by the quote above this one, i can see you fare good enough being under such a disturbed state even without my contribution.. oh, i guess the word used should be disturbing :nod


Yes, my kind is indeed a rare species... Us TRUE metal heads are slowly slipping away, due to all the crap on the air.

@BB- Oo nga, remove the leash, lagyan mo nalang ng perimiter fence na may barbed wire! :rofl
anyone want some panda jerky?:kukuku

please slow down on posting guys..id really be devastated if the next time i visit this thread itd be already locked.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@DooD- I find finding fault and making corrections very intreguing... I take pleasure in the fact that other people arn't as good as I in certain things :D I'm a jerk that way! :D

Thus the barbed wire...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Interesting.
Very interesting.
Let me worship you. :worship2
I think death-kun just posted that over at the Danchou's thread though. :amuse

so you see actually see me as....? :err
I am not compelled at all to reply. :noworry

please slow down on posting guys..id really be devastated if the next time i visit this thread itd be already locked.
why should that worry you? when we can simply move on?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
let this post add to the count!

now, good sirs and brave lady, onward! *sound of coconut husks banging together*
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
coconut husks banging together?

oh right. A swallow brought it here as well?


and that would be coconut shells, i think. :oh
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
coconut husks banging together?

oh right. A swallow brought it here as well?
I don't care! Will you tell your lord that Arthur, King of the Britons requ

Bah, enough roleplaying.

I'm waiting for Puss in Boot's own movie! So who's with me ?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
he'll be having one? the puss in shrek?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Yep. CHeck Wikipedia.
 

Akamaru-bozu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
D: I did not know that rain did that. :) thanks for teaching me something new :)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hey, Akamaru-bozu!@ Welcome! :turtle

and uh.. who's rain? :sweatdrop
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Akamaru-bozu said:
D: I did not know that rain did that. thanks for teaching me something new
we're being invaded with incoherent posts from the faraway lands.

regardless...welcome Akamaru-bozu. :confetti

The Tissue Boy said:
@DooD- I find finding fault and making corrections very intreguing... I take pleasure in the fact that other people arn't as good as I in certain things I'm a jerk that way!
Isn't this the same for everybody since we all have inclination to vanity and pride?


How's everybody? I leave a while and you're all spamming here and there.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
how are you bss?

I have a cold :scry

it sucks..
 

haruka9

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
185
Reaction score
250
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Whoa. Puss in Boots is going to have his own movie. Yaaaaay!!!! I absolutely adore him! :luv
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top