- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Ah... that was a good rest. Now I don't wanna leave the house.. McD's delivery FTW!

It's not worth it! MH is better! Do not sacrifice your manga and anime for the mere personal expenses! Manga brings you hot girls in maid costume, bringing you tea, while your salary in RL can't ever!

no subs yet
it's agonizing.
this needs to be spoiler-tagged...i swear i felt like soiling my sleepwear when i saw just what i missed![]()
yesh! never save for the rainy days! Because you might not live to see it anyway!what's this about doods unleashing her scruples? oh wow v13 dont you think we're hogging the MH resources too much? but one thing i learned from poverty... if you have blessings now, waste it now! abuse abuse abuse

oh finally you get a job.hey, guys ill busier irl from now on ..a job landed on my lap instead of me landing one.... and i didnt even pass that resume you guys help me out with. the pay is undisclosed yet...but even if the pay will be meager, id happily sustain on it...as long as i get money for my personal expenses...
It's not worth it! MH is better! Do not sacrifice your manga and anime for the mere personal expenses! Manga brings you hot girls in maid costume, bringing you tea, while your salary in RL can't ever!
wow. What a grand dream. I envy you for knowing what you want, with such conviction!And I want to exterminate every cockroach and muriçoca (a species of mosquito) around the world
I knew it! Saji Crossroad!anyway, i've just finished today's release of 00, now they're 5!

no subs yet

it's agonizing.
I should probably check s2 out. I mean, there's no harm in it really.btw i'm listening to nodame in paris' OP.... it's so... uplifting (doesn't help that the title is sky high, or the artists' the gospellers)











