- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
@DoD- I only spend when needed. I also look down on people who spend frivulously.
You should go work in our department. There's a sweet sweet spot in our schedule where you can do anything other than work (yes even echi) and still get paid. And that's for two whole weeks at a time. We have a lucky bitch who had her schedule fixed on that because she's too bitchy to even type a few words on Notepad.croissant said:Is there any work out there where you will be paid even when you are going easy and having fun???
Yes and be God in a virtual world. But isn't it the same as being a teacher? You get to bully your students, sell tocino to them, give them hard as hell exams and if ever you teach the wrong concept, just tell them it's their assignment for tomorrow.hunt said:there is. be a game GM.
l4pb said:I only spend when needed. I also look down on people who spend frivulously.
Same here!hunt said:easy on him doods. he's a conservative when it comes to spending. on that note, so am i... never bought anything if the old one is still functional (timing lang pagbili ng laptop, nasira na pc ko.)
Nope. All you have to do isYes and be God in a virtual world. But isn't it the same as being a teacher?



Well I don't sell them tocino, cellphones and gadgets maybe...Yes and be God in a virtual world. But isn't it the same as being a teacher? You get to bully your students, sell tocino to them, give them hard as hell exams and if ever you teach the wrong concept, just tell them it's their assignment for tomorrow.
If ever they retaliate, show them divine punishment at the end of the semester/grading period!
Same here!
, i just reciprocate with the primadonnas in attitude, the exams are easy but you have to think hard and carefully, i admit mistakes and make it a bonus sometimes and the only retaliation is that 59.51 doesn't become 60...

easy job great pay but you're not getting smarter at all.... just makes your english betterwhere are the girls? THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! what the hell are you talking about TM, either you are really picky about girls or cebu has gone uglier since i've been there? you're not optimizing your cebu trip, look, ask the locals where is "san carlos all girls high school". behind that school there are some "houses". and in those "houses" you can get a nice "deal". and yes, believe me, it's behind an all-girl's high school, need i say what the deals are? this is true guysi'm in ayala atm...WHERE ARE THOSE SPOTS AND GIRLS YONIE!!!!![]()
oh, i was at the wrong san carlos, hihihi.....where are the girls? THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! what the hell are you talking about TM, either you are really picky about girls or cebu has gone uglier since i've been there? you're not optimizing your cebu trip, look, ask the locals where is "san carlos all girls high school". behind that school there are some "houses". and in those "houses" you can get a nice "deal". and yes, believe me, it's behind an all-girl's high school, need i say what the deals are? this is true guys


nahh, just kidding, no offense 



how do you like it so far, guyz??yahoo! MH's gone beta 2.3!

oh hey!! I didn't know you were pinoy!!Well anyways, this is my first time in the Pinoy thread, so let me introduce myself. My name Jaime, and I'm 1 of the art mods here.

LOL, what was in during your time, bss? Tunog tao?I think rap, hip hop and such music aren't "IN" nowadays in the Philippines.

but I really think it's for the best.With the idea of extending grade school by two years... well, both teachers and parents alike hate the idea. More expenses for the kids, and more pain in the ass for us. Imagine putting up with brats for two more years... any elem teacher would complain, haha
well high, Akamaru! welcome to the Pinoy thread!^ ^ I feel silly, because I'm just now realizing that Pinoy wasn't a person on the boards who made a thread for people to hang out and chat in. ^ ^ so if I shouldn't be posting here, please let me know.
I just wanted to meet people and make friends quickly
And on that topic how is everyone?

wtf! I work in accenture, dooooood!! I was just prolly 200 steps away from you! ano biz~!i'm in ayala atm...WHERE ARE THOSE SPOTS AND GIRLS YONIE!!!!![]()
speak English. It's better for them that way rather than you speaking in Tagalog. It grates on their nerves.and i'm at a loss here...language barrier. is it better to speak the colonial imperial language or the local nationalized imperial language?

and who taught you those?all i know is not to sayyawa,bayotandpisot....![]()

I protest!!! wtf, the terraces are better than any place in trinoma, puhlease..and the ayala terrace mall looks like a clone of trinoma and market^2![]()
bbsai said:LOL, what was in during your time, bss? Tunog tao?


careful....alcohol strips the body of any inhibitions you have left....Just came home after some night drinking. It's friday, y'know? The boss invited us all bachelor teachers for some red wine. I'm not an avid drinker. I've never drank when i was in highschool, and only on a few occasions have I drank when i was in college (yeah, i had lame schoollife...)
Of course when you start drinking, the topics always seem to go to experiences with all sorts of drinks. The boss starts telling us of a cocktail he invented. It consists of one bottle red bull, two bottles SMB, a little of tanduay, a dash gin and whatever he could find. Takes a sip of it and baptizes to the name "swastika". All his friends take a shot and say "hey! this stuff is pretty good! pretty sweet" then the next minute gulong sila habang nasuka.
What we had last night was "bignay". Some philippine made red wine. Pretty good. I was drinking the thing like it was juice. It tasted like juice. The boss said there is even a mango red wine (which my friend jokingly said that its just 8 o'clock mixed with gin). So there i was, bignay ako ng bignay then the boss says, "the more you drink bignay, mapapa 'bigay" ka". I stare at the print on the bottle at look at the ingredients O.o...
did i mention that our boss is gay?

sang building ung accenture? have you forgotten that we were mere less than 20 steps away from each other during the toycon 2007?wtf! I work in accenture, dooooood!! I was just prolly 200 steps away from you! ano biz~!
speak English. It's better for them that way rather than you speaking in Tagalog. It grates on their nerves.
and who taught you those?
I protest!!! wtf, the terraces are better than any place in trinoma, puhlease..
I know it's subjective and all, but really, i thought it actually served its purpose better architecturally.
and I shouldn't be getting worked up over architecture, man. I hate being worked up over some career I won't be practicing anyway. aaaaaack.



ah,a symptom where depraved = deprived? lol...i'm in ayala atm...WHERE ARE THOSE SPOTS AND GIRLS YONIE!!!!
edit: there's two of them! :nut
and i'm at a loss here...language barrier.
all i know is not to sayyawa,bayotandpisot....![]()
where are the girls? THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! what the hell are you talking about TM, either you are really picky about girls or cebu has gone uglier since i've been there? you're not optimizing your cebu trip, look, ask the locals where is "san carlos all girls high school". behind that school there are some "houses". and in those "houses" you can get a nice "deal". and yes, believe me, it's behind an all-girl's high school, need i say what the deals are? this is true guys
........ 
i presume TM's back to his niche without a glimpse of the thunderzapping queen....sang building ung accenture? have you forgotten that we were mere less than 20 steps away from each other during the toycon 2007?
well yonie was at the wrong USC campus so no opportunity to sow my oats....![]()

That just made me giggle, thus making my day much better.and failed to sow his oats???![]()



s
