Feedback Weekly featured

doobious

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I kind of think the weekly featured being so far down on the main page makes it negligible. Have you considered switching it's location with that of the sites statistics? I'd think people might be more interested in discovering a new series rather than the general numbers for the site. Perhaps all those numbers are good at convincing new time visitors that "hey stuff happens here" but after that, what's its point?. Perhaps also the 'weekly featured' could be used to showcase new series that are debuting, helping them get attention?
 

Houjou

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mongolia
Aside from what doobious suggested, I think there should be new or unknown stuff there, series like Naruto or Negima are already popular, for example.
 

doobious

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Aside from what doobious suggested, I think there should be new or unknown stuff there, series like Naruto or Negima are already popular, for example.
ah yeah that's what I meant by "showcase new series" .. but glad to know I've got some backing haha
 
Top