Deidara

Mahil

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
428
Reaction score
117
Gender
Male
Country
France


New color but this time of deidara ! it is the first time that I colouring this personnage ! Here it is done ^^ I give the line on request --

So,enjoy 8D
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
simply amazing mahil :thumbs
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice Mahil, good job. Usually I don't save to many Deidara colorings, but your is really good, and he's missing an arm, which is classic moment in the manga. Anyways, is there any particular reason that I can't save your colorings directly from your personal website? Your last cover coloring of the old animal realm Pain was awesome, but I had to settle for the smaller copy at deviantart.com. I don't mind much, but I was just curious about it.
 

Mahil

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
428
Reaction score
117
Gender
Male
Country
France
http://mahil.creation.free.fr/color/images/39.jpg

This is my all creation in HQ :

41.jpg ---> Don't exist,the last color coming soon
40.jpg ---> deidara new
39.jpg ---> pain cover
38.jpg ---> see ??

You are understand ?
I remove the system of anti-copy now =)


Edit : Anti-copy system has been removed ;)
 
Last edited:

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nice mahil :D
 

Kazi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
858
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
awesome mahil ^^
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
nnn... not so sure why you mix cellshading with soft shading... doesnt look quite coherent...
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, using soft shading allows him to color his hair in a really good way, hair are probably the worst thing for a cell shader, I don't know that many of em who're able to pull out something awesome (probably only stfun and Berto so far).
 

Egaki 21

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
134
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
nice work^^
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well, using soft shading allows him to color his hair in a really good way, hair are probably the worst thing for a cell shader, I don't know that many of em who're able to pull out something awesome (probably only stfun and Berto so far).
oh, there are plenty who are far better. have a look at deviantART for one thing. as for one who's also a member of MH, DynamicDragon.
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
great work Mahil :D
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
There are probably tons who are better but I never saw detailled hair like those 2 can do. As for pokefreak, already been on his DA lots of times, and he sure is good but I don't remember him doing awesome hair -might be wrong though-.
 
Top