Saiko from Bakuman has been featured prominently on the last two covers; not like Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece, but as prominently as Gintama and Reborn.
Oh how I wish, but you misread:Interesting news. I hear from the Psyren volume thread that some stores in Japan have said that the first print of Psyren volume 4 has been selling out in some locations. This is definitely a good sign for the series.
Uhm, on the other hand apparently the first edition of third volume of Psyren has been sold out in Japan.

1: BakuMan #01
2: The Covenant of Yokai #07
3: Eyeshield21 #33
4: ToLove-Ru #12
5: Nunarihyon no Mago #03
6: Choto Eddo Made #01
7: 7月の魔法使い (I don't know what exactly means XD)
8: Sket Dance #06
9: FullMetal Alchemist #21
10: Shaman King Deluxe #22
11: Psyren #04
I know!i woulda thought that with a cover that good that sket would be selling better XD
(turns and sees pile of other potential hits or Viz licenses including Neuro, To-Love, Sket, Mx0 and some shorter but quirkier series like Samurai Usagi and Hatsukoi)I wonder how fast Toriko will get licensed. It is the other 08 hit.
I mean like HITS, not second tier series.(turns and sees pile of other potential hits or Viz licenses including Neuro, To-Love, Sket, Mx0 and some shorter but quirkier series like Samurai Usagi and Hatsukoi)
At the rate Viz is going...never. Just watch Bakuman get licensed before all of the above and more...
Funny, Black Cat appeared 2nd tier from it's rankings during it's run...and it got enough support for a US run.I mean like HITS, not second tier series.
