Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

Unok

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
703
Reaction score
2,915
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: (Update amazing colorings)Fairy Tail Volume Covers and others

v11 table of contents



Fairy Tail v11


Fairy Tail v03-04 with better quality
 
Last edited:

ahoyazi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2007
Messages
113
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
China
Re: (Update v.11 full cover)Fairy Tail Volume Covers and others

I've updated them, Thanks ^^
 

Helltroll

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
686
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (Update v.11 full cover)Fairy Tail Volume Covers and others

A little bit off-topic, but do you know who are the main coloring artists at this page?? I'm searching for Fairy Tail covers (the great goal is to have at least 1 colored cover per chapter in my collection) and it would be a great help :)
 

Kazi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
858
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (Update v.11 full cover)Fairy Tail Volume Covers and others

some of them are from FLAME

also, when you search colored covers have a look at this homepage

and at least, if you search on ikunlun.net i'm sure you will find some of the artists ^^
 

ahoyazi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2007
Messages
113
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
China
Re: (Update v.11 full cover)Fairy Tail Volume Covers and others

A little bit off-topic, but do you know who are the main coloring artists at this page?? I'm searching for Fairy Tail covers (the great goal is to have at least 1 colored cover per chapter in my collection) and it would be a great help :)
some of them are from FLAME

also, when you search colored covers have a look at this homepage

and at least, if you search on ikunlun.net i'm sure you will find some of the artists ^^
Those are colored by FLAME(Her gallery in MH I slao mentioned on the top floor )and Athrun1120, I also thing that album is enuogh, because that chinese group update it every week, including colorings. But like kazi said, if you can open the ikunlun website, you will find more.
 

ahoyazi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2007
Messages
113
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
China
Re: (Update chp.112)Fairy Tail Volume Covers and others

Thanks, I've added the link to the pic
 

~Natsu~

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Re: (Update Bangai)Fairy Tail Volume Covers and others

oh thanks for covers and all!

i saw some picture about fairy tail anime but that's strange i didn't find any raw of the anime?


is this real or just fakes?
 

Waeyen

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
544
Reaction score
306
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (Update Bangai)Fairy Tail Volume Covers and others

i saw some picture about fairy tail anime but that's strange i didn't find any raw of the anime?

is this real or just fakes?
Fake
Just some colors from people from the Internet.
 

~Natsu~

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Re: (Update Bangai)Fairy Tail Volume Covers and others

oh thanks, phew i was wondering how can i miss fairy tail anime like that and didn't every heard about it héhé

but that really a good art !
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: (Update Bangai)Fairy Tail Volume Covers and others

After seeing the colors I love Bixblows and Luxus' designs even more. So cool. Frieds green hair looks funky.
 

Kheops

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
268
Reaction score
800
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
Re: (Update Bangai)Fairy Tail Volume Covers and others

V14 LQ

 

bleach91

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2008
Messages
113
Reaction score
762
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: (Update Bangai)Fairy Tail Volume Covers and others

Bigger version

 

ahoyazi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2007
Messages
113
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
China
Re: (Update Bangai)Fairy Tail Volume Covers and others

Update!







 
Last edited:

Dalyup!

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
66
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Scotland
Re: (Update v14,50th sp)Fairy Tail Volume Covers and others

Sweeeet images. ;D

Guys, got a request. I'm trying to make the Fairy Tail wikia more detailed and wiki-encyclopedic (it's a bit, well, empty and devoid of activity at the moment) so I was wondering if I could have your guys permission to use the images you've found/scanned on the wikia? I'll refer this thread to where I get the images from, of course. I have barely anything to do for a while so I intend to make the FT wikia as good as possible because FT is FTW.
As a matter of fact, from looking over this forum, the guy who made the actual wikia was active here (Retro(7)); some coincidence.
This forum seems pretty cool as well so I'll stick around here.

Thanks. ;D
 

ahoyazi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2007
Messages
113
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
China
Re: (Update v14,50th sp)Fairy Tail Volume Covers and others

You can use the images in this thread freely, and if there are failure pics, hope you can tell me, I'll re-upload them, because I've never checked them again after I updated.
 
Top