The end is just the beginning

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

Is the girl in your sig the one from Sora no otoshimono?
Beats me, Xophien-danchou was the one who made the sig, so you're better off asking him. :amuse
As far as I remember, it was untagged when I found it, so it's most likely just an original character for an artwork. Been a while so I'm not too sure, though.
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

Haru can't ban me, I'm his sempai from actually, everywhere.
Moreover, I was here before you. :x
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

Touya needs to grow up, I suppose, he just needs to realize what's important to him.
i totally agree with you buuuuuut, i just cant dislike him! i watched the ep again and i still get emotional when hes cryingg...

Haru can't ban me, I'm his sempai from actually, everywhere.
Moreover, I was here before you. :x
i was just jk lol. but still. ur mind is a little twisted. >.>
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

Twisted? Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment :D
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

Haru can't ban me, I'm his sempai from actually, everywhere.
Moreover, I was here before you. :x
I dunno.... I was your sempai/leader at HRP Scans. >.> And I don't get how you're my sempai at Bink; I was there before you. <.<

i totally agree with you buuuuuut, i just cant dislike him! i watched the ep again and i still get emotional when hes cryingg...

He's messed. That's all there is to it.

i was just jk lol. but still. ur mind is a little twisted. >.>
Twisted? Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment :D
...Haven't I said that millions of times before? :notrust
 

Cipo

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
278
Reaction score
440
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

touché, hatsu.
lolz
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

HRP Scans became RS/NX Scans like what, 2 weeks I left since we were only 2 actives lol.
Bink? You might have been there before me but I knew how to preclean before you, helped more than you, was allowed to release on the MShare before you, etc.. <.<
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

HRP Scans became RS/NX Scans like what, 2 weeks I left since we were only 2 actives lol.

lmao RS/NX Scans xD, Good times.....good times......
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

after playing white album game, i realized how trashy the anime is going >.>
plus, they say that the second part is gonna be aired in fall so im not even that excited.....

btw, regios is finally going somewhere!!! my favorite parts of the light novel was grenden parts and now the anime is getting on it! annnnd fellis, fonfon, lerin love triangle is surely interesting even tho i read the novels, hehe... :drool
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

Ryu, then again, you turned out to be a genius at PS, which you really didn't show over at HRP. >.>

Wait, there's going to be a second season for WA? :o
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

Ain't my fault <.<
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

yeah, they say it's gonna be at fall. i wish it would just end this season. this is not an anime material IMO ever since i played the game. you should play it too. it's super good. except dont play yuki and rina first cuz youre gonna end up like me, going crazy while doing other charas because yuki and rina's faces are haunting me :s
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

Haha, I know it ain't your fault, Ryu. xD

>.> Put me off the visual novel a bit more, why don't you? :XD
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

b, butt...! visual novels ftw!!!!!! :xp
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

so, what are the new animes worth watching :x
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

pandora hearts, 07-ghost, k-on, hagaren, hayate, queen's blade (i just watched that and i think im not gonna drop this one. it's pretty good.), shangri-la, saki (super mega voice actresses/actors), east of eden, etc... there are so many~~~


btw, hey haruuu- i havent been on this thread for a while :]] how ya doing??
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

Not sure what I'll be watching, though my list will probably look a lot like yours miyavi. ^^

Yeah, I've been alright. Been busy with schoolwork and sports, so yeah, haven't been too active here at MH. How about yourself?
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

hmm, ive been pretty busy with school stuff but now it's spring break til the 13th!!!
so... my schedule during the break is...:
1. shopping
2. shopping
3. shopping
4. shopping
5. shopping
.
.
.

:]]
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

good maybe all your shopping will boost the economy. :o
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

And how many days of break do you have exactly, miyavi? And are you sure you have enough money? :XD
 
Top