Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

esh

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
45
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I do not know French, but thanks anyways.
 

Faries

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Anybody got a link to the raw for ch 68.

Oh yeah I'm about halfway through a rough translation for ch 65. I'll try and set up the text when I finish.
 

Faries

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Okay a rough english translation of 65 is up. Please send me any thoughts/notes/ideas/suggestions on it. Rephrase/correct and all as you want. I'll start on 66 in a day or so.

And if anyone wants to do the typesetting please feel free.
 

esh

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
45
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Looks like a good trans to me. Also, I wouldn't mind giving the typesetting a try, but I have no clue as to what to do about the cleaning part.
 

Ramen4ever

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
123
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Okay a rough english translation of 65 is up. Please send me any thoughts/notes/ideas/suggestions on it. Rephrase/correct and all as you want. I'll start on 66 in a day or so.

And if anyone wants to do the typesetting please feel free.
..Umm where exactly? :blink
 

Faries

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Okay a VERY rough translation for 66 is up. It was something of a rush job since I was trying to get it done before I lose computer access for a few days.

I'll try to get started on 67 in a few days or so.
 

Beda

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
16
Reaction score
9
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Reunion
Last edited:

Ramen4ever

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
123
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
^
Credit page gives proper credit. If nothing else at least they did that. I don't know the circumstances but I wouldn't jump to conclusions. Faries may or may not have given permission. If he wants to clear it up, he will.

Thanks for the links.
 

Faries

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah like I said it was a VERY rushed job. I did it in just 2 days to get at least something up before I went in for surgery.
 

BlackLagoon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 22, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello how's the translation for chapter 67 going?
 

Faries

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
it's currently undergoing a few last stages.

I've started with ch 68 and am about to start page 8. but it may take longr since it has a lot of complications in the amount of long text. page 6 and 7 I already plan to go over again 4 more times.

and if anyone has some good and usefull japanese to english translation reference files, please feel free to send me a link as they are always usefull in some way.
 
Last edited:

PB|Ichigo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
211
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Finally! Chapter 71 is out, grab it here.

Wonder how long this arc will last, Roberta is slowly getting on my nerves with here psychopathic behaviour... Either kill her off or let her get redembtion (or both, hehe). Chances for bringing her back 2 normal seem to be quite thin imo.
 

esh

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
45
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Seems like there has been a time skip, so I'm guessing that this arc is going to end in June. That way it will be twice as long as the second longest arc, and possibly take up the entirety of the third season of the anime.
 
Last edited:

BlackLagoon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 22, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
it's currently undergoing a few last stages.

I've started with ch 68 and am about to start page 8. but it may take longr since it has a lot of complications in the amount of long text. page 6 and 7 I already plan to go over again 4 more times.

and if anyone has some good and usefull japanese to english translation reference files, please feel free to send me a link as they are always usefull in some way.
i hope this helps its a kanji dictonary if it doesn't let me know or if the address doesn't work let me know. http://www.edrdg.org/cgi-bin/wwwjdic/wwwjdic?1C
 
Last edited:

BlackLagoon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 22, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Seems like there has been a time skip, so I'm guessing that this arc is going to end in June. That way it will be twice as long as the second longest arc, and possibly take up the entirety of the third season of the anime.
Great job translating 67 can't wait too see the rest of the chapters, and like esh said if this arc ends in june it will have had 32 chapters, enough for a full season of the anime so its possible season three could be out this year let's hope.:D:D
 

esh

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
45
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Wow, this has to be the first time I've seen the scans being caught up with the magazine releases.
 

hitman2510

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Its certainly took long enough. But it was worth the wait. Looking forward to Chapter 72.
 
Top