- Joined
- Jan 22, 2006
- Messages
- 1,273
- Reaction score
- 542
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Haha, Kalai din ako. But I'm way older than you are. 1997 ang student number ko
. I'm going on 28. Old enough to grow bored of going to the UP Fair and Lantern Parade every year
.
On the call center thing, I took a few months off after school para maging work-ready. It just got worse when I was almost two and a half years working. The recovery is taking awhile this time around.
The reason I don't have my age up is that I don't really post my b-day online :P. I worked in credit card customer service, and I've learned that an identity thief can go far with just your name and date of birth. Better be on the safe side.
. I'm going on 28. Old enough to grow bored of going to the UP Fair and Lantern Parade every year
.On the call center thing, I took a few months off after school para maging work-ready. It just got worse when I was almost two and a half years working. The recovery is taking awhile this time around.
The reason I don't have my age up is that I don't really post my b-day online :P. I worked in credit card customer service, and I've learned that an identity thief can go far with just your name and date of birth. Better be on the safe side.
there are no assets to protect but my... physical assets ahahahaha. in 5 years time i'll have a lot of stuff to protect, provided i'll reach my goal by then. LOL. we're allowed to dream, right? and who knows, maybe i'll really reach it. no harm in thinking it. 



)

and then there's....ooops secret..
.
welcome mj!!!
[but shouldnt voice alone give away the speaker's sexuality?]
i dont get it why i get to be deliberately 'confused' for a male since the word duchess is indicative enough!!!



