@worm: Well if your backhand is stronger you have an innate advantage because a one0handed backhand has more reach and stronger attacking power than the average two-handed one. Therefore, you can surprise people with an offensive drive from your backhand. Take full advantage of that extra reach as well >.> I knwo my brother once won against this guy because he was able to reach farther with his backhand(albeit ending up with your back to the net lol

)
As for the grip change, that's normal, but it's far easier to adapt to a grip change than a whole different mechanism. People who have 2-handed backhands exclusively have a hard time at the net because you need a one-handed backhand to reach on your opposite side. Not to mention the added leverage of the 2nd hand is useless for volleying and just impedes movement. I'm just saying that by mechanics, you should have a more natural tendency for volleying than other players ^_^
@Asus: lol well my bones are pretty strong, just that impact kinda hurts them >.> To be honest, muscle pains were worse than broken bones IMO since you know our limb can move, but it's just damn painful for it to move and it's on an on-of basis so you don't know if it'll hurt this time or not >_< Once I tore my hamstring and my hip muscle and I didn't take the risk so I was hopping on one foot for a whole weekend lol
