Archived The Hangout Thread v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I think we should make an exclusive club. I mean all of us are always getting a long, right? Always hanging out in many forums.

How bout The justice MH-Canadian league? lolz (thought for a name)
Nat - Mh artist
tda - MH joker
em - MH "the wise"
adamant - "analyst"
me - "Reviewer/analyst
..
..



Only 7 members allowed. :) Scratch Tda. he's not living in Canada.. traitor.
 
Last edited:

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Justice League, eh? So are you gonna be The Flash or Superman?
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
tda is the joker therefor he is our enemy...

our goal is to hunt him down
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
agreed.

how do you even make a club? I may start it. muahaha. But first we need a good name.
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Maybe "Hunt down the joker" or HDJ....
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
lol you don't even know how to make a club, the last one you made got owned by eni. :eyeroll
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
which one...IIRC SRC was your club...and it got owned...only few members carry the legacy..

by the way mark our first club was the anti-joker association..
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
^^
OUCH!!! TDA! U got owned by natalie!

How does it feel?

Plus I didn't get owned. I misread the forums description.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Proof that SRC got owned, was there even an SRC thread, that got shut down? Are SRC sigs forbidden? No. The only thing that happened was the Agony Thread ended, if that's your definition of SRC getting owned.


If you misread the forums description, thats extra fail.


SRC was smarter than that, we don't create a thread we know is not allowed.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lol... My 1000th post was in the Canadian Thread :XD
Nice league Flash... it sounds really awesome... I think...:tem

and by the way people... my Wireless is gone...

Father is really going to be pissed off...XD... and he won't fix it for a month...:XD
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
oh @nat I expected a better response to my PM after I opened my heart out to you. :(
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I didn't understand it...sorry...I had just woken up, checked the ipod and got your arcane message....

edit: read it again and I still don't understand, Joker your mind is truly complicated.
 
Last edited:

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hope all of u girls burn in hell, "Im pregnant" is never a good joke, ever! And April fools doesn't justify that joke. :scry:scry My heart sank when I heard those words.:scry:scry :scry:scry
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
wtf????


April's fool huh?
TDA .......:mad

Strider, your girl played that number on you? :darn
 
Last edited:

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
lolz @ strider.

its ok natalie. Mr.Flash (Mark) has your back ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
My grandmother was born on April Fool's >.>

Imagine the "joke" my great-grandfather must've lived through lol :XD

Btw, since when I am "wise"!?!? :blink
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
since today.

You're a mod.. *coughs* I mean you gotta be wise. And nat keeps saying "YOUR SOO SMART"

You have to be wise, no?
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Don't forget I said that when I was awake for 24 hours and high on sugar...:)_
Mimi you're still smart though :p

Still see that TDA is not mod....shame, it would have been nice to see his name in green.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I'm only a mod because I spammed too much in my respective sections lol :p

But umm thanks I guess :XD Guess those few times I study ARE beneficial for something :eyeroll
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top