All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

^
I'll ignore that comment for now.
Anyway, sig contest is going to be extended to 30 December. At least 3 submissions are needed to close the contest. Good luck. :whoo
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

The contest is being extended for one more week. We need at least one more submission to close the contest. :amuse
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

I still think it was easier to see the contest when it used to appear in the big head box xD Dont know... seems to have less people since then.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

I still think it was easier to see the contest when it used to appear in the big head box xD Dont know... seems to have less people since then.
I agree. Thanks for bringing that up.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

I submited to the contest. :amuse
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

I'll close the contest tomorrow if I'm available. If not, some other mod will do it. And beginning next contest too, we'll have the infos up on the shoutbox like we used to have in the past. Hopefully, that will gain more attention from members to participate in the contests.
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

how do we participate in this contest?for now i only crop the pannels i like from mangas but i can do some photoshop business on them and creat better stuff.i have lots of pannels saved already for upcoming days,some funny and some really cool ^^
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Check the stickied "Submission" thread :)
Every contest will have a theme to comply. And the How-to is stated there too.

Current contest:
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46201


Changed the theme >.>;; Now this should be interesting xD
 
Last edited:

darkdana666

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
238
Reaction score
183
Gender
Female
Country
Serbia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Theme is great! I think I'll enter this one~
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Okay guys, since I am not used to DST or EST or whatever

Just to announce a small change: The thread will be locked by Wednesday the week after, 11 pm GMT*
 

Sasori

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
284
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

*sing* i've lost...
Next time I'll be the winner XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Hi guys. :amuse Thanks to everyone who voted for me, this was like... my fifth sig so far and I recently started making sigs, so... I'm really happy. :amuse

Sasori, I thought we were both winners because of the equal results, but in the end, the staff decides those things (btw, thanks, staff guys :amuse). Anyways, good luck on the current contest. :thumbs

P.S. Funny thing is I never vote for myself (I don't know if the others do).
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

First of all, congratulations to hound for the winning sig. As the winner, you should certainly participate in the next contest, let it be only for the revenge of others :p
Second, voting wise you both were winners but as we know, there should be only one winner and that winner takes it all.
Third, the submission is opened be sure to participate and take the win this time :)
 

Sasori

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
284
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

My congratulation Hound, I'm happy for you ^^
It was my first partecipation so I didn't think to win,
I'm proud of my second place :)
Next time I will have my revenge LOL
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

koenosaki said:
there should be only one winner and that winner takes it all
:music "The winner takes it all..." (ABBA) :p

koenosaki said:
As the winner, you should certainly participate in the next contest, let it be only for the revenge of others :p
Well, that's exactly what I'm gonna do. :amuse

Farfalla said:
U'r a girl, too *~*
Well, duh... xD

Farfalla said:
Congrats, ur sig was rly beautiful^^
Thanks. :amuse I liked yours too.

Sasori said:
My congratulation Hound, I'm happy for you ^^
Thanks. ^^

Sasori said:
Next time I will have my revenge LOL
Yep. I may have won the battle, but the war has just begun, right? xD Faitoooo! :amuse
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Votings and new submussion are opened ^^ Have fun and make sure to participate the new sig contest ;)
 

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

like we all know what easter is !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top