- Joined
- Jan 22, 2006
- Messages
- 6,660
- Reaction score
- 1,578
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
hahah, I'm yondaime!? what's up, I think vin diesel would be proud of me.
lolyou mean this thread v. 14 or the ho thread in general? cause in genereal the ho thread already has the spam central title
USA for world cup? who cares, when they stop callin it soccer ill acknowledge them![]()
i dont really care about the world cup though, sweden has good footballers but for some reason when they play together they suck, kind of lost interest in the world cup cause of that, ah well excellent reason to drink for several days straight thoughlol
I prefer Mexico over USA, but in case Mexico doesnt make it (and so far it feels like they are loving balls) I will root for USA.


lol its ok if the team u were rooting for sucks. The world cup is a serious thing. A person feels like shit when their team loses. Its all good, some teams can cut it some teams can't. Football, its always full of surprises.i dont really care about the world cup though, sweden has good footballers but for some reason when they play together they suck, kind of lost interest in the world cup cause of that, ah well excellent reason to drink for several days straight though![]()
, then it got kinda
...but now I'm like 

Ohhhh...so you used the recipe? I just had some the other day. If you buy the premade canned stuff and add a little lime juice, olive oil and paprika, it's almost as good as scratch.fort, that hummus was awesome...flash is just jealous.



You shall incur the wrath of Tyler David Anderson?Ok!! Thanks! Got it for future reference![]()


Man, I hate it. You should get a stick and hit me whenever I go melodrama..Ok!! Thanks strider! Got it for future reference
flash...there you go again with the drama....
![]()
.............and TDA has been named......I think....
I don't know if that's his name....but we've heard Tyler and Dave float around so I thought that he might be Tyler David A....something....izzat his name??
Now the stalker has been revealed and I guessed the right name
flash, sorry to burst your bubble, but he anti-joker club was founded long time ago in the agony thread to counter SRC...
Ask Adamant, he'll tell you![]()