Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hahah, I'm yondaime!? what's up, I think vin diesel would be proud of me.
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you mean this thread v. 14 or the ho thread in general? cause in genereal the ho thread already has the spam central title :amuse

USA for world cup? who cares, when they stop callin it soccer ill acknowledge them :D
lol
I prefer Mexico over USA, but in case Mexico doesnt make it (and so far it feels like they are loving balls) I will root for USA.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
lol
I prefer Mexico over USA, but in case Mexico doesnt make it (and so far it feels like they are loving balls) I will root for USA.
i dont really care about the world cup though, sweden has good footballers but for some reason when they play together they suck, kind of lost interest in the world cup cause of that, ah well excellent reason to drink for several days straight though :D
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
So I see that bean is searching up the old thread. *How embarassing lol*

Hey man I love humus..
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i dont really care about the world cup though, sweden has good footballers but for some reason when they play together they suck, kind of lost interest in the world cup cause of that, ah well excellent reason to drink for several days straight though :D
lol its ok if the team u were rooting for sucks. The world cup is a serious thing. A person feels like shit when their team loses. Its all good, some teams can cut it some teams can't. Football, its always full of surprises.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm all caught up. At first I was like :mad, then it got kinda :blink ...but now I'm like :wtf
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
bean, don't be mean on Dave/Carmen/Tyler/TiDhA...he's a good guy, the joker of our community. :p
 
Last edited:

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just one i nat. TiDhA the i and the h replace his dots. O:
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
fort, that hummus was awesome...flash is just jealous.
Ohhhh...so you used the recipe? I just had some the other day. If you buy the premade canned stuff and add a little lime juice, olive oil and paprika, it's almost as good as scratch.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Man I'm not sure why I'm happy....
Not sure wether if it is all the lame yet funny jokes/posts that we've made that brings some good memories..

Or the simple fact that bean is with us. lol
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Ok!! Thanks strider! Got it for future reference :D


flash...there you go again with the drama....:(


:p
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
hehe - I think i gave TDA that name, "The MH Joker" - He truly is a joker. Personality-wise, it's so true. You just gotta love the guy.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
...izzat his name?? :kukuku

Now the stalker has been revealed and I guessed the right name

flash, sorry to burst your bubble, but he anti-joker club was founded long time ago in the agony thread to counter SRC...
Ask Adamant, he'll tell you :)
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ok!! Thanks strider! Got it for future reference :D


flash...there you go again with the drama....:(


:p
Man, I hate it. You should get a stick and hit me whenever I go melodrama..


@Nat

Oh really?

I just made that name for him on the spot. lol. Obviously, it's so fitting :P
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
wow.....I leave for a couple of days to discover there was a new hangout thread.:darn.............and TDA has been named......I think....
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
fort, don't know if you have a trader joes around you, but they have a pretty decent substitution if you can't/don't want to make your own hummus.


I'm gonna start selling these:

you guys are too funny...TDA should have dared you guys sooner.
 
Last edited:

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
...izzat his name?? :kukuku

Now the stalker has been revealed and I guessed the right name

flash, sorry to burst your bubble, but he anti-joker club was founded long time ago in the agony thread to counter SRC...
Ask Adamant, he'll tell you :)
I don't know if that's his name....but we've heard Tyler and Dave float around so I thought that he might be Tyler David A....something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
yeah i know football is full of surprises, like chelsea takin liverpool away with 3 - 1 but the media in sweden hype or team so much before cups n matches that it feels like a major let down. on the other hand this last euro cup we did alright, got kicked out by spain, torres to be exact, hopefully we can do better in the world cup.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top