Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
BRATS ARE FUCKING AWESOME! but not real brats like what eni eats, I'm talking midwest USA brats. in a french roll. With nothing on it.
hahahhaha I thought u were talking about this when I started to read ur post.
Haha....I knew what he meant, but that was pretty amusing.

And bean, not even some brown mustard?
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haha....I knew what he meant, but that was pretty amusing.

And bean, not even some brown mustard?
nothing. Butt naked and moist, that's how I like em. the brats, that is. Bratwurst, not bratz.
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
nothing. Butt naked and moist, that's how I like em. the brats, that is. Bratwurst, not bratz.
Yeah lol I love em naked and moist too, I mean is there any other way to like em? :eyeroll

Hahahahahahaha I got 53,213.37 in my bank account. Life is good.
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yeah lol I love em naked and moist too, I mean is there any other way to like em? :eyeroll

Hahahahahahaha I got 53,213.37 in my bank account. Life is good.
53213,37 as in dollars? give me some, i need alcohol. :shifty
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yup. Haul ur ass over here to america and I will treat ya. All on me lol
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
I'm in America. Will you treat me?

To some student loans, that is...
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yup. Haul ur ass over here to america and I will treat ya. All on me lol
Dude where you at? If your treating to alcohol I'll be there :p. I go where the booze is free.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
*looks at bean* Oh noes who would have thought that man would appear? :o


But as just as planned. Soon soon our goals will be achieved, and when they are , everything will be as they should.
:amuse


BTW Arsenal suck and so do Liverpool.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
gillet might sell liverpool or the montreal canadiens.Man that guy already has a nice empire (sport Empire)
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Who are the Montreal Canadians?

also why are you exiled?

Anyone else watch One Piece anime?
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
best hockey team in history (not currently)

Toronto Maple leafs, and Montreal Canadiens - the ownership is as big as owning Manu or Real Madrid

The fact the owner(Gillet) of the Montreal Canadiens now owns liverpool is remarkable.


TDA - aren't you glad bean is with us?


bean said:
who called me a pussy?!!!!

what's going on in here? who is this michelle? TDA, are you letting the cat out of the bag?
TDA DID! lol. *Flash's secret plan worked*
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
yeah but football is > hockey

and why would I be glad? :headscratch
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Michelle X Carmen
Michelle X Carmen
Michelle X Carmen
Michelle X Carmen
Michelle X Carmen
Michelle X Carmen


Carmen = TiDhA
Michelle= well you guessed who :)


what's up people?
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hey my dear Natalie :) Nothing much is going on, how 'bout you?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Err no I'm not Carmen, and Michelle is Flash's former GF. So you're saying Flash's former gf became a lesbian.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
who the heck is michelle?? lmao
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
btw bean told me he looked like this:

 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
trying to get some work done before 12:30 :D
Other than That all good....did you eat late shawerma yesterday?
(Michelle was supposedly.....b e a n)


TDA...very creative, very creative...:nod
wait till bean sees ya. :p
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
OMG - hahahahahahahaha. THA IS ONE HILARIOUS PIC!!!!!!


I sure did :) Went with matt and sophia, all that talk from yesterday made me hungry. Plus I gave my younger brother a little break from cooking! lol
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top