- Joined
- Jan 27, 2009
- Messages
- 952
- Reaction score
- 103
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
That is a freaking Bleach cover, hardly a Bakuman one. Ugh Jump. -___-
Oh crap, is that Beelzebub's first real ranking? Top 5 is pretty high.
Hmm Kuroko just after it and DGM has risen. I'd be happy if Psyren swapped with Inumaru.
Anyway, this is a pretty good ToC for me minus a few things.
Hmm so the top 3 are Naruto, Toriko, and Reborn. I'm cool with that.#21 (20/04) :
Bakuman (C & Cp)
Naruto
Toriko
Bleach (C)
Reborn
Inumaru
Belzee
Keppû Gakkyû Kai Miyokawa Masaru - OneShot ( Cp - 47p)
Kuroko no Basket
Gintama
Gray
Kochi Kame
Sket
Neuro (Cp - 23p - End)
Psyren
Nurari
Es21
Bokke
Hoop
ToLove
Jaguar
Oh crap, is that Beelzebub's first real ranking? Top 5 is pretty high.

Hmm Kuroko just after it and DGM has risen. I'd be happy if Psyren swapped with Inumaru.
Anyway, this is a pretty good ToC for me minus a few things.


