Archived Hangout Thread v.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
They were showing a documentary about Oprah Winfrey
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I thought you were watching the omen,......while babysitting. Poor kid, she'll have nightmares...:p

I see you and Goldb love your sister a lot and babysit for her :D



Edward!!!!! wake up...class is over.....:p what's up?
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I thought you were watching the omen,......while babysitting. Poor kid, she'll have nightmares...:p

I see you and Goldb love your sister a lot and babysit for her :D



Edward!!!!! wake up...class is over.....:p what's up?
Yeh of course man... but i havent been there in ages, so it was about time i paied her a lil visit innit... how r you doing anyways??
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh I am still here :XD ....

the class is over for ages and I am hanging inside the classroom because of the wireless ^_^...

I am going home now... is like 2 hours until I get there ^_^...

Talk to you guys later... hmmm... if nothing goes wrong ... you never know when the trains could stop hehhehe

*yeah ... they did once and I got stuck in a station for 1 hour...*
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I doin fine, just finished cooking....Spaghetti with tomato sauce and meat...Not the most complicated thing, but the fastest :D

Have to color 2 pictures today and maybe draw another.
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
I doin fine, just finished cooking....Spaghetti with tomato sauce and meat...Not the most complicated thing, but the fastest :D

Have to color 2 pictures today and maybe draw another.
Hmmm, sounds delicious. Spaghetti is always the easiest, especially when you feel damn hungry and want a quick meal. xD Hmmm.. MEAT! More delicious.

What pages? Do you colour any Bleach pages? Or is it just Naruto?
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
No...Have to finish two fanarts that I did, one is this



But I have to fix Hinata's left arm/hand and some lines
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
saw terminator last night, and as much as I want to hate it for stupid directing, plotholes, etc, I kinda liked it. There was a Short Circuit reference and I started laughing, hard, but no one seemed to get it beside me...
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
No...Have to finish two fanart that I did, one is this



But I have to fix Hinata's left arm/hand and some lines
So you draw them first and then you colour them? Cool, your drawings are different from the drawings that I do. I use shading and tones etc..no colour, I think colour doesn't look good with drawings.

But yeah, that's a nice pic. Hinata's fingers look deformed LOL guess that's the part which is gonna be fixed.


saw terminator last night, and as much as I want to hate it for stupid directing, plotholes, etc, I kinda liked it. There was a Short Circuit reference and I started laughing, hard, but no one seemed to get it beside me...
Terminator Salvation is out already? I thought it comes out on June 3rd. Was it any good compared to the Arnie's triology? And who played the Terminator? Christian Bale?
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
It depends on which type of drawing, shading and tones go well with inks. Simple lines like that one are best cellshaded.


I'd love to see your drawings if you have them online :D
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So you draw them first and then you colour them? Cool, your drawings are different from the drawings that I do. I use shading and tones etc..no colour, I think colour doesn't look good with drawings.

But yeah, that's a nice pic. Hinata's fingers look deformed LOL guess that's the part which is gonna be fixed.



Terminator Salvation is out already? I thought it comes out on June 3rd. Was it any good compared to the Arnie's triology? And who played the Terminator? Christian Bale?
not to spoil anything, but I thought it was pretty much understood that bale was going to play john conner (I knew that going in). I don't know if I can compare it to the other three...I mean, it's kind of a different movie, but at the same time it's not. If you really break it down, there's too many things wrong with it. If you just take it as it is, I really enjoyed it. I don't think they should have used McG (the director). Bale did an awesome job, but he always does. But there's more than one terminator...I won't ruin that for you though. It was good though, I would watch it again. It's getting too many complaints for being too much action and not enough story...but honestly, it's terminator, we know the story (machines bad, humans good), action is pretty much all you need. Other people were complaining that it required the viewer to have past terminator knowledge to understand this one, but come on, that's a stupid argument. It's a sequel, not an adaptation. Even if you don't know anything skynet, it's still a fun movie to watch.
 
Last edited:

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I know I'm way off topic here but does anybody read Gantz here? If so could you please, please go to the forum, it's not looking too good at the moment.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know I'm way off topic here but does anybody read Gantz here? If so could you please, please go to the forum, it's not looking too good at the moment.
why, what's going on?
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
why, what's going on?
Not the manga itself just dissapointing posts from a surge of new members, we need something more to discuss than Reika.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
honestly, I've gone to that section a few times before and tried to get into discussing there but I've lost all hope for it...
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
It depends on which type of drawing, shading and tones go well with inks. Simple lines like that one are best cellshaded.


I'd love to see your drawings if you have them online :D
I don' have them online. I think you misunderstood me, :p . I do my drawings on a sketchbook, not on the computer, if you know what I mean? Pencil drawings buy with advanced shading etc..I don't know how to draw on the computer. :D
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Every other manga featured on this sit seems to have a decent community yet the Gantz community, although growing seems to attract the most juvenile internet dwellers, there are a few decent ones there to be fair but it's just not enough.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don' have them online. I think you misunderstood me, :p . I do my drawings on a sketchbook, not on the computer, if you know what I mean? Pencil drawings buy with advanced shading etc..I don't know how to draw on the computer. :D
can't speak for nat, but most drawings are sketched out like you're describing, then scanned onto the computer, "inked" (lineart), and then colored in.
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
not to spoil anything, but I thought it was pretty much understood that bale was going to play john conner (I knew that going in). I don't know if I can compare it to the other three...I mean, it's kind of a different movie, but at the same time it's not. If you really break it down, there's too many things wrong with it. If you just take it as it is, I really enjoyed it. I don't think they should have used McG (the director). Bale did an awesome job, but he always does. But there's more than one terminator...I won't ruin that for you though. It was good though, I would watch it again. It's getting too many complaints for being too much action and not enough story...but honestly, it's terminator, we know the story (machines bad, humans good), action is pretty much all you need. Other people were complaining that it required the viewer to have past terminator knowledge to understand this one, but come on, that's a stupid argument. It's a sequel, not an adaptation. Even if you don't know anything skynet, it's still a fun movie to watch.
Yeah, cause I still don't get some parts of the previous 3 movies. As you watch LOST casually ,I watched the Terminator movies casually. Hmm, so who is the better Terminator? It has to be Arnie, I don't think Christian Bale would be able to compete with him. You gotta have the body n all to be Terminator. :\ Unless this is a total different Terminator movie..
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol don't you just love when that happens?? It's kinda been like that with Bleach for the last few weeks, yes granted Hitsugaya is fighting right now but the posts there are ridiculous...some newbies come on there and try to get their opinions through and they get bashed hard...I tried to divert the convo like last week to something else, but it seems people don't read/ or ignore certain posts and only read what they wanna answer.

Enough about that, I had to hand in an assignment today, Hope it's good, cos I finished this morning :( bad times...

What's everyone up to?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top