One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 1st Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackHair

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
2,503
Reaction score
1,005
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)

Are we talking about his horns? Well if yes, then they are black to me. I would use a white/yellow for the cord on the horns.

Edit:
Not quite, it's about Shiryuu no Ame (panel 3) and not about Magellan ^^
That's embarrassing lol. Allright, Shyiru not Magallan :p

I would go white with a weak yellow/gold mixture.
 
Last edited:

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)

Not quite, it's about Shiryuu no Ame (panel 3) and not about Magellan ^^
Thus no horns, but those weird things, and the more I look at it the more it resembles ear protectors.
The colour though is dependant on how you do the rest. from the looks of it, those could be metal pieces - wouldn't bet on that.
 

sharingandevil

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2007
Messages
130
Reaction score
60
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)

could it possible that Zeff the cook (Zeff the red-foot) already went to New World?

He went to grand line for a year or more, and said he manage to find the clue of the All Blue.. which supposed to be in the new world as we have yet seen them half of the grand line...


so... how mighty Zeff was?
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)

However, I disagree with the fact that the "final enemy" the strawhat's may face will have little to no build up. I still believe that the Strawhat's will each prove their dedication to their dream through a final battle against someone. Whether we've met this character yet and whether they as direct an obstacle to their dream as Mihawk is to Zoro is unknown at this point.
Well I know I give less importance than you to the dream, and it is especially clear here.
If I would categorize the "dreams", I would said there is :
the dream that will be probably fulfilled at the end of the serie : Luffy, Zoro, Robin, Sanji
the dream that will probably not be fulfilled at the end : Nami, Chopper, Usopp
Franky and Brook ones are a bit weird so I will put them in a other category
You see that only the first category would fit with your "final boss" scenario.
 

kaizoku king

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 7, 2009
Messages
188
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Dominica
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)

Well I know I give less importance than you to the dream, and it is especially clear here.
If I would categorize the "dreams", I would said there is :
the dream that will be probably fulfilled at the end of the serie : Luffy, Zoro, Robin, Sanji
the dream that will probably not be fulfilled at the end : Nami, Chopper, Usopp
Franky and Brook ones are a bit weird so I will put them in a other category
You see that only the first category would fit with your "final boss" scenario.
franky's wants his ship to sail and conquer the seas with the pirate king his dream would be completed together with luffy's also nami want to draw a map of the entire world to do that they have to conquer the grand line so it will also be completed with luffy's dream i dont know about ussop whether he becomes brave warrior depends on himself but i agree with ur brook and chopper catergorization
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)

Don't want to interrupt the discussion, but I have a quick question.

I'm coloring a small pic of a Shiryuu at the moment but I have no idea what those things that cover his ears are? Or rather, what color and stuff they are? If anyone knows, I'd be grateful for some help.
I always though they looked a lot like Usopp's Goggles.
 

Roarchu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
291
Reaction score
96
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)

hey who is it that stopped Shanks and Buggy's fight here?

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/19/08/

Rayleigh? weren't they supposed to be in WB's crew?

Edit: oh, I see
 
Last edited:

Fox666

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
7,007
Reaction score
4,650
Country
Galactic Empire
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)

That's confirmed to be Rayleigh. In an SBS, one volume before Rayleigh debut in Shabondy, a fan asked who was that man that stopped Shanks and Buggy discussion, and Oda ansewered it was Roger's first mate.
 

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
4,272
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)

could it possible that Zeff the cook (Zeff the red-foot) already went to New World?

He went to grand line for a year or more, and said he manage to find the clue of the All Blue.. which supposed to be in the new world as we have yet seen them half of the grand line...


so... how mighty Zeff was?
Zeff did not find All Blue. His piracy stopped when he met Sanji, this was the far he went on the GL. And I do not think he went to NW either as I do not think Sanji was on the NW.
 

sharingandevil

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2007
Messages
130
Reaction score
60
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)

Zeff did not find All Blue. His piracy stopped when he met Sanji, this was the far he went on the GL. And I do not think he went to NW either as I do not think Sanji was on the NW.
yes, zeff never went to all blue, but he said he find some clues about that place back there.

he met sanji out of grand line, as one of the cook/passenger of the ship where sanji work were attacked by Zeff pirate group, probably in west blue, where sanji were from...
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)

he traveled the grand line for a year so it doesnt mean he made it to the NW, however he knows a lot and prob. caused some havoc while in GL.

Back to the dreams, i think that chopper's dream doesnt mean he needs to do a fight however if you think bout it he does. in order to be the best doctor and be able to cure any disease you need some power to you and his last battle might be with the worlds best doctor or someone who is really evil and also considers themselves a doctor, like the guy from thriller bark. Nami will def. have a final battle with someone, and Usopp come on. thats obvious he HAS to have a final battle to prove to everyone that he is a BRAVE warrior and an amazing sharpshooter. to be the best, you must def. the rest!!!!
 

zerocooldx

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 7, 2007
Messages
5,980
Reaction score
3,579
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)

Anyone here think that Shiryuu is going to end up joining a pirate crew? I mean he could already be working with Blackbeard seeing as they didn't even fight. But then again Shiryuu could have just let him pass so that Blackbeard would stall Magellan. Also for all we know Shiryuu may end up with Crocodile and Mr. 1. But its pretty obiovus that Shiryuu can't remain at Impel Down. I don't know but he just seems like a pretty strong and interesting character, well at least to me anways.
 

xstationcubed

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
112
Reaction score
28
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)

I've heard it suggested that he might become BB's swordsman. I wouldn't be surprised since there's already quite a few parallels to be drawn between BB's crew and Luffy's.
 

zerocooldx

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 7, 2007
Messages
5,980
Reaction score
3,579
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)

I've heard it suggested that he might become BB's swordsman. I wouldn't be surprised since there's already quite a few parallels to be drawn between BB's crew and Luffy's.
Well if anything Shiryuu's overall demeanor and appearance seem to suggest that he would fit in perfectly with Blackbeard and his crew.
 

xstationcubed

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
112
Reaction score
28
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)

yeah, pretty much everyone in his crew is huge huh?
 

hypno

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)

Hi all, I'm new to this forum but I'm an old fan of OP ( reading it for 4 years now )..
In last 2-3 chap discussions it was mentioned more than once that (one of) BB goal is to defeat WB.
I'm not so sure about it: sure WB sent Ace to hunt him down, but I don't see BB that eager to replace / finish the old man.
What do you think?
 

zerocooldx

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 7, 2007
Messages
5,980
Reaction score
3,579
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)

Hi all, I'm new to this forum but I'm an old fan of OP ( reading it for 4 years now )..
In last 2-3 chap discussions it was mentioned more than once that (one of) BB goal is to defeat WB.
I'm not so sure about it: sure WB sent Ace to hunt him down, but I don't see BB that eager to replace / finish the old man.
What do you think?
Thats because Blackbeard is no match for Whitebeard himself.
 

op3l

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 20, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)

yes I think Teach scare for WhiteBeard Shiroshige so him run from Marine HQ

ohhh I want Luffy become Pirate King after all
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)

Well, it's very possible that BB will go after WB sooner or later. Even Shanks predicted it, which may or may not be seen as a bit of a "foreshadowing" by Oda that it will happen. Not to mention Whitebeard is the person closest to One Piece (and therefore closest to being pirate king), so it only makes sense that Whitebeard will have to be taken out for BB to achieve his goal, becoming pirate king. He might just let the war take care of that, though, we don't know his "big plan" yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top