- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
You'd be missing out on a lot if you didn't watch Star Trek, not so much for Terminator though.


...fingers crossed for more Meagan FOX!!!
More hilarious than Army of Darkness? I highly doubt itJust got back from seeing Drag Me to Hell, that film is hillarious.
. Though this was supposed to be a serious horror film, right? I was looking forward to seeing it.
It's not the end that's sad, it's the beginning, but it's also funny and thoughtful too. Don't see it if you can't handle crying in a theater. All the adults I was there with cried,...the little kids didn't really cry though. I think it might have something to do with the fact that little kids might not understand WHY it's so sad. But yeah, if you can get past that it's such a cute movie. The little fat kid is awesome. And the dogs had me cracking up...
Haha yeah they were great. Kirk got his nose broken a few too many times though imo. He just kept being beatenJust saw Star Trek and Terminator Salvation recently:
For Star Trek, I would give it 9/10, funny, well-acted and a great plot. I loved the Russian guy and the Irish guy, lol.....
