Movies The Movie Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You'd be missing out on a lot if you didn't watch Star Trek, not so much for Terminator though.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Guess I'll be seeing "Angels and Demons" tomorrow, "I love you, Man" next week and then Star Trek and Harry Potter... thank god for free-tickets <3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I get free tickets from school for marketing it and stuff... Private schools <3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
yeah, very...I didn't know you went private school? anyways staying on topic...What about Transformers II?
 

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

Plan 9 from Outer Space
Date Movie
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Revenge of the Fallen is a must-see. Not because the first one was good, actually it was horrible. But so unintentionally funny! I wonder if Nokia payed them this time :D

"In the beginning, there was a cube" :clap
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
^ the first one wasnt bad. But yeah, I cant wait for the next one, there are sooo many decpticons, and Im pretty sure Optimus dies(thats not a spoiler, just an opinion)


I saw wolverine and it was good, I'd say 7.5/10. If that really happen to Deadpool he could have cut both their heads off in a flash. Gambit was cool though.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Gambit was one of my main reasons for seeing that film, his action scenes where uber fantastic...

I'm looking forward to Revenge of the Fallen, hope Optimus doesn't die:crying...fingers crossed for more Meagan FOX!!!
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Just got back from seeing Drag Me to Hell, that film is hillarious.
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just got back from seeing Drag Me to Hell, that film is hillarious.
More hilarious than Army of Darkness? I highly doubt it :p. Though this was supposed to be a serious horror film, right? I was looking forward to seeing it.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@warbandits: can you give an overview of the film please, even though i doubt i'll ever go see it in cinema...
 

Haine Asakura

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
3
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

The House Bunny

It wasn't funny at all >.>
 

mizukiikki

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2009
Messages
81
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

the master key
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Yeah, I also found Gambit very cool, though other ways Wolwerine was pretty generic comicbook action film, with nothing too special, though not bad either. Deadpool was kinda raped though. Or at least the mindless mutant thingy in the end. I'd throw the film 6/10.

Angels and Demons, Harry Potter, Terminator, and Transformers yet to be seen from the blockbuster selection of the summer. Oh, and Ice Age 3 also kinda fits in the category.

From the other end, I'd still like to see Coraline, Antichrist and The Brothers Bloom. Oh, and Ponyo on the Cliff is coming in the cinemas in here before the fall.
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

Dragon ball Evolution , the worst of the worst
 

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,775
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Saw Up in 3D last week. Oh that movie is so sad. :( It's not the end that's sad, it's the beginning, but it's also funny and thoughtful too. Don't see it if you can't handle crying in a theater. All the adults I was there with cried,...the little kids didn't really cry though. I think it might have something to do with the fact that little kids might not understand WHY it's so sad. But yeah, if you can get past that it's such a cute movie. The little fat kid is awesome. And the dogs had me cracking up...:D
 
Last edited:

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Just saw Star Trek and Terminator Salvation recently:

For Star Trek, I would give it 9/10, funny, well-acted and a great plot. I loved the Russian guy and the Irish guy, lol.....

As for Terminator, it was a good movie if you know the story before, but a good 8/10 movie.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Thanks for the review, Kusachu. i wanna watch that movie. It looks so cute. It's a happy ending though? despite the sad beginning?
 

Phoenix946

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
920
Reaction score
467
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Just saw Star Trek and Terminator Salvation recently:

For Star Trek, I would give it 9/10, funny, well-acted and a great plot. I loved the Russian guy and the Irish guy, lol.....
Haha yeah they were great. Kirk got his nose broken a few too many times though imo. He just kept being beaten :notrust

That monster on the snow planet reminded me of a Predator btw, how his mouth opened. Not very camouflaged though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top