- Joined
- Apr 1, 2008
- Messages
- 792
- Reaction score
- 101
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

Okay, thanks.Yes Volume #16-22

Okay, thanks.Yes Volume #16-22

That's hard to tell... some series are high in the ToCs but have crappy sales (Inumaru is an example). But if it's true that Beelze is already starting to become a battle manga, then I can see its sales being pretty decent as early as volume 1.With Beelzebub doing so well in the TOC, Any one think that will translate to high sales when the first volume comes out?
Actually, Inumaru's ranking was not that in high in the beginning. It recently went up to top 5.That's hard to tell... some series are high in the ToCs but have crappy sales (Inumaru is an example).
I agree with the art, but the comedy is way better than Sket Dance. Sket Dance's comedy style are very similar to Gintama (or influenced from Gintama because Shinohara was an assistant of Sorachi), so there is not much impact on Sket Dance's comedy. I think Beelzebub is much better series than Ske Dance.I'm not sure why Beezle is so high. It is a good series, but not as good as Sket Dance (in both art and comedy). It has some very funny moments, but it lacks something.
)
(without the gag/pun though, but more comedy). 

There would be box demons and angels instead. >.>God help me if there's any box animals.
I died a little inside just thinking about that.There would be box demons and angels instead. >.>