Kakuzu's Paradise!!

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
phew...finally finished it...

Money,Money,Money!

well i'm kind of proud of it,because i worked hard on it^^

it's colored with copics

Enjoy!!;)

btw those papers are supposed to be money XD

___________________

look at my DA to see other chibis;)​
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
thanks a lot for the comment man!!:D
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
thank you very much:D
 

tEchIe

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
he looks so happy :)
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@tEchIe
who would not be?:)

thanks a lot!:D

@Orochimaru
thank you man!!:D
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
lolol nice idea dude! Keep it up!
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
thanks a bunch VASSiLi!!:D
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I noticed that you colored it from the sig, I remember seeing the non colored version.
It's all so beautiful, the sketch was kickass and the colors you chose only complement it very well. amazing palette and happy lil Kakuzo ...I love :luv
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Funny fan art, and good concept. I can tell that you really worked hard on the details, good job.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I noticed that you colored it from the sig, I remember seeing the non colored version.
It's all so beautiful, the sketch was kickass and the colors you chose only complement it very well. amazing palette and happy lil Kakuzo ...I love :luv
sig adverts are useful :p
thank you veeeery much nat!!:cheerbunny
Funny fan art, and good concept. I can tell that you really worked hard on the details, good job.
i really worked hard on the details and it payed out!:)
thanks for the comment man!!:D
lol that made me laugh.
hehe!
thanks Hand Banana!!:D
very nice...
thank you!!:smile-big
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
=D

really great, i love the colorfull on it!
 
Top