- Joined
- Nov 25, 2007
- Messages
- 5,576
- Reaction score
- 2,079
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
RIP Michael Jackson.
You will be miss.
You will be miss.
Last edited:

Been listening to Billy Jean and Beat It for a heck of a long time now on my I-pod. His songs were really good.
Anyone see that video of a bunch of prisoners doing Thriller?
Skip to the first minute for the good part. Crazy awesome video in my opinion.

I was in shock when i heard that he died, it was my dad who actually woke up me screaming my name in the middle of the night about it.... like i even cared..RIP Michael Jackson.
You will be miss.
Wow, that's cold man... The man was only 50 years old.why are everyone acting all sad and that??? he has died, it was about time it happened anyway..
Hmmm... I don't know about the child molestation accusations, he was never found guilty and the family of the alleged victim never spoke of it again after receiving a massive payment, if they really wanted justice they should have taken it all the way and gotten him sent down.yeah joe, thats cold, we're not here to judge him as a person. though he did terrible things and shouldnt be excused but we're honouring his musical legacy and the legend of the artist, not the man.

He's lucky I ain't at home...I wouldago slap joe goldb you must be seperated by like one room

lol true. kinda funny, I was listening to Beat it on my notebook and switched to a music channel, which also showed that video. Now they're playing Badon mtv music they are doing a tribute you can listen to all his music today if your a uk resident

The Girl is Mine!im listening to a duet from mj and paul mcarthney it is really cool. If i worked I would buy all his albums no doubt, because i had a little phase where i didn't like his music but now like a year ago i started appreciating his music
