Naruto Page Color 442 18

Bohemia22

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
674
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
Since when is Naruto black? :s (2nd panel)
 

sam034

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2008
Messages
306
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I like it. (Although part of the reason that I like it is because the manga is just so incredibly awesome)

Anyway I think it has a great feel to it, I always imagined the setting with a clear blue sky, but this is interesting as well.

What kind of software are you using btw?
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Decent coloring Kikumaruz, it's not flashy, but everything's colored neatly, and I like how you colored Naruto's rasengan in the 4th panel. I also like the shade of green you used for the borders of this page. Well anyways, it's nothing fancy, but I think it's a cool coloring, so I'm going to go ahead, and save it anyways. I definitely think you're making progress, whether it's a lot, or just a little bit, it doesn't matter. You've improved enough for me to notice, but you still have a lot growth room, so make sure to keep striving to get better.
 

KikumaruZ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
15
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Since when is Naruto black? :s (2nd panel)
Night Time :amuse

Jaime F. said:
Decent coloring Kikumaruz, it's not flashy, but everything's colored neatly, and I like how you colored Naruto's rasengan in the 4th panel. I also like the shade of green you used for the borders of this page. Well anyways, it's nothing fancy, but I think it's a cool coloring, so I'm going to go ahead, and save it anyways. I definitely think you're making progress, whether it's a lot, or just a little bit, it doesn't matter. You've improved enough for me to notice, but you still have a lot growth room, so make sure to keep striving to get better.
THanK You, ThanK You

:)

sam034 said:
I like it. (Although part of the reason that I like it is because the manga is just so incredibly awesome)

Anyway I think it has a great feel to it, I always imagined the setting with a clear blue sky, but this is interesting as well.

What kind of software are you using btw?
:tem

I Working PS2
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
looks good, i just dont like the pallete, dont have much constrast xD
 
Top