Re: Meet Blai the Tiger
Blai's on summer
IIRC he had a month break off of work LOL thats why he is online a lot now
You know it brothaaa yo hustla! lol
Uhm, I jumped off my other work and I'm only working part-time mornings at the elderly care now, not starting my other job until after the school's back so I'm working now but only part-times so I can be online from 12 to 12 every day now
Congratulations to the new General Discussion moderator!
And yoroshiku~ nice to meet you Blai
Thanks! I'll try my best to make y'all satisfied
looks at the pic... *mutters while getting some mineral water*
Haha Ohayo Moria-san, it's nice to meet you too!
Don't have any questions to ask, none that haven't been asked yet. So I'll ask one anyway. What are some of your interests other then manga and anime? Since asking favorites is boring, what's the worst manga you've ever read?
Jaay. I'm so not-mainstream when it comes to interests.
Working out and health.. Like everything from technique in lifting to how/what happens with ur muscle-cells, metabolism and what to eat and all that, it's super-cool!!
I love playing the acoustic guitar (ren knows that lol) and singing, spending hours of doing so while browsing MH for example hehe. It's super-fun to play music and all that... Learned like a tab from Fugue in D minor by Bach and the other day I learned a revamped version of Poker Face by Lady GaGa so I'm learning all different kinds of music and that's soo fun and soo interesting! I also like to write songs and compose
I like to chat and roam the forums, like MH, our school forum (yes we have that.) It's where students can do everything, complains, promotions, the school send out news and every student has rights for some forum sections that are, for example, one section with "Psychology A course" and everyone there can see what the teacher have posted about maybe homeworks, if he gives us homework he usually puts it to the forum and you PM him the answers and stuff like that.
I play RTS like bfme 1/2 (2nd one sucks with the build-up system) Starcraft, Stronghold Crusaders, Europa Universalis, Civ VI and a lot of other games too

... I also play DotA when I feel like it... oh and a super-cool game called Build..something.. Crap I deleted it from the comp.. anywho it's cool!
I like to hang out with friends at cafés and to meet new people.. I'm a social-freak...
I also like to cook when it's only for myself so I often finds myself going to a s-market just to buy food even though I have a lot of food at home because I want to cook something that's hard to make...
Worst manga? Hmm... I haven't really completed, or read a lot of a bad manga but I started to check on something called like Love=mc^2 or something like that... It was just plain weird and I never got caught up in the story so I didn't understand anything and quitted after 6eps...
Sorry for the long reply
