Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Ren boy applied for being a mod? :lmao what section does he want to mod?


Strider dear :wtf
just saw the awesome song :luv
Sankyuuu....
where did you disappear all this time? :(

I think tiddi-chan will be jealous


I'm 38 on the list...:confetti
I don't see why you involve me in this, me and him broke up ages ago anyway.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know, i applied to be a mod for the naruto section or the new manga akatsuki.. but i doubt that they'll even consider me due to the amount of warnings i've had in the past few months... was it only me and renboy who applied or were there more???
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Ren boy applied for being a mod? :lmao what section does he want to mod?
<hr noshade size="1">


I don't see why you involve me in this, me and him broke up ages ago anyway.
How do you know if he applied for a Mod?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Grizz asked RenBoy:

as i said, am so bored nowadays so i just post quite alot... so dyou think your going to get approved on your application to become mod??
I'm sure there are more, but you shouldn't really apply if you've gotten multiple infractions, common sense, it'll just waste their time I guess if unrealistic members apply, and you can't become a mod for the Naruto section, they have too many anyway.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You go on people's homepages and read their recent posts? Are you a stalker or something? :facepalm
well Grizz posted in the spoiler thread and I saw it, so come correct.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Grizz asked RenBoy:



I'm sure there are more, but you shouldn't really apply if you've gotten multiple infractions, common sense, it'll just waste their time I guess if unrealistic members apply, and you can't become a mod for the Naruto section, they have too many anyway.
Yeh i saw the amount of mods they have for naruto already.. i was just having a try besides it was only my first infractions and it ends next week, am so glad... i bet RenBy has got more than me....
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Guys, keep this in private ^_^

Please keep to open topics where everyone can join in ;>


edit:



Yes, I'm afraid he is *hides*



Lol, doesn't matter if it's "cliche" or "used"... It's true ^_^
You carry on hiding you scardy cat lol nice pun because you do associate with cats hence the reason for your name "Blai"


Yeh i saw the amount of mods they have for naruto already.. i was just having a try besides it was only my first infractions and it ends next week, am so glad... i bet RenBy has got more than me....
I have 2 but they end at the end in july, one in 2 days


But Buuuhlaaii we all can join in. Renboy is offcially an stalker now. Girls, beware of this hideous man who stalks and reads your posts. He has a secret diary and writes everything down. :p

See, a new topic has formed in this thread. Something more fun. :lmao
* wraps himself in a blanket for all the breeze you just chatted*
your moist man come off
 
Last edited:

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hahaha Renboy stalks people? that's hilarious i would have never imagine...
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Looking at my profile, I have 3 pages of infractions. :(

TheChosenOne, he hardly posts anymore, yet he is still at the top. Everyone used to post a lot in the Naruto threads back in December 2007.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ren boy applied for being a mod? :lmao what section does he want to mod?
<hr noshade size="1">


I don't see why you involve me in this, me and him broke up ages ago anyway.
I applied for Claymore

and I'm telling my good friend Blai to move over, if I do get it
But I really doubt it, I don't come with these intellegent posts and I think mine has been disqualified due to my infractions


Hahaha Renboy stalks people? that's hilarious i would have never imagine...
No I am not a stalker.


Looking at my profile, I have 3 pages of infractions. :(

TheChosenOne, he hardly posts anymore, yet he still at the top. Everyone used to post a lot in the Naruto threads.
:O shooked

T.D.A I am sad

It just seems like we (londoners excluding Grizz because he is a fake) get infracted

Alex you got any lool
 
Last edited:

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe we have had few infractions, i don't think they need to judge us based on the spams we've written lately, but based on understanding and knowledge of that certain sector of the forum they might choose...
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Looking at my profile, I have 3 pages of infractions. :(

TheChosenOne, he hardly posts anymore, yet he is still at the top. Everyone used to post a lot in the Naruto threads back in December 2007.
wow...that many... O.o

Even after December 2007 people posted a lot, when I joined I had 20 posts per day if not more (same for people who joined that period). now barely 2 or 3.


I don't see why you involve me in this, me and him broke up ages ago anyway.
Because I miss you and Strider. I never see you on forums lately :scry
 
Last edited:

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
awww... showing some love heh!!
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Woop! Renboy is a Claymore fan! I'm upto chapter 38. :wtf Dude can I ask a question? Did Teresa really let herself get raped by that bandit guy in the forest? :p

Btw, how do you know if you've got infractions?
 
Last edited:

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
On that list, add 500 posts minimum to the guys that use to post in the Naruto spoiler threads a lot like bean, Alexis, TheChosenOne, Jehuty, laughing@you, etc. oh yeah and me.
holy shit, I'm #10...and I've pulled back recently. But yeah, I had like 2-4000 posts removed...then again, I think everyone did.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Wow you had that much removed, thats a lot...
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow you had that much removed, thats a lot...
well there was the great purge a while back where they just deleted a shitload of old posts. Like I said, pretty much everyone had a post count drop, maybe mine was greater than others though because I did post a lot back then.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I had 500 drop too ^^
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
It was kinda funny, I remember Huey had a dream of getting to Hero status, needed maybe 100 more, then bang post count drops bigtime. Then he got upset, and I was lol'ing and chillin.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I think the most ive had was 90 post... no more.. what's everyone doing now.. am watching CSI New york
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top