Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Hey, wait. How does someone become a Black Op? I was wondering about that and you should know...
BlackOps are parttime Globals, nothing more and nothing less. MH Senpai is a honor status for former staff who contributed a lot in the past.
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Black Ops are ninjas mods, who look around the site, without you knowing, report you and then bang next day you're banned, they are the cooler version of Global mod, and travel the world, seeking new mods techniques and transferring it over here, where those techniques are used by ppl like Blai like an experiment. :tem
So they never ever post on threads? It must takes ages for them to look around for people to ban. And they can also trace your IP adresses, that's some scary shit there. They banned the 3 best members of the Bleach threads -_-; How dare they, now the bleach threads are so boring. Renboy should know what I'm on about. :XD


It would be rape if she did not give consent, but offering her body is a sign of consent.
But the bandit didn't want to have love sex with her, he wanted to rape her. And she went along with it like a slapper. That's rape. She would let herself be raped by the Bandit if Clare didn't interfere. She wasn't getting paid money for sex.
 
Last edited:

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
watchin watchmen
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
BlackOps are parttime Globals, nothing more and nothing less. MH Senpai is a honor status for former staff who contributed a lot in the past.
Why are you hiding the truth eni?
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Is now the right time to say I love Priscillia and Teresa was really stupid to do what she did?

like Thors in Vinland.




:facepalm

or not....

besides why are we talking claymore here?
aren't there other stuff?
Oh the reason why me and alex talked about Claymore is because like Weapon wanted some info but he prolonged it lol


So they never ever post on threads? It must takes ages for them to look around for people to ban. And they can also trace your IP adresses, that's some scary shit there. They banned the 3 best members of the Bleach threads -_-; How dare they, now the bleach threads are so boring. Renboy should know what I'm on about. :XD
Mods are scary, when I get on the bad side of one I run away from the computer for a little while then come back and think for 10 minutes of what to say
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
lol I was on msn, this guy I know kept nagging me to give some girls' adds, I gave him one, but he kept asking for more, but I really couldn't be bothered to search up and give, he said they had to be sexy, but then I gave him a 2nd add, but she is ordinary and then he's like wtf sexy girls, and I said go get facebook, then forced myself offline just to avoid him.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
so that's you avoid msn, everyone looks at you like a dating Guru or something.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
It was funny, he asked me who's online for me, and I said "boys..." and then he said "No, I mean gills!!" for some reason he spells girls, gills. He's a bit you know...fail guy at school.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

"fail guy at school"
SICK MAN BARS LOOOL

Grizz and T.D.A get 2 spuds each lool

Those guys are silly who beg girls from other guys!
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Never tell london girls you read Naruto

on MSN

Kate: Hi sup?
T.D.A: nm just reading Naruto
Kate: what's that hun? *looks up in wiki*
Kate: You read cartoons?
T.D.A: ... well technically...

*Kate appears to be offline. Messages you send will be delivered when they sign in.*

:crying
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Hindi is so fucking hard to learn. -_-;
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Some girl I told I am listening to Japanease music was not phased

she said her past boyfriends watch a lot of anime

seems like anime has taken over london and it is the new regime on what people watch

but that too is harsh lol
it is worse when one of my friends watch me post on here because there like WTF:blink you posting and that
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
speaking or writing/reading, because the latter is too hard.
All of it is hard. I know Gujarati but that's not the main language of India. -_-; When i went to India like lots of times, people are speaking in Hindi and it's hard to understand. And you know what makes it more harder? It's a very big language to learn. :p
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Why T.D.A do you know how to speak hindi or are you a guy who knows a lot about languages and stuff
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I tried to learn japanese at college, but i quit after 2 lessons, too hard to learn man...
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I am going to a basic japanease class during the summer, i think it will be very benificial lol.

Japanease is hard because like 2 words in english is like 1 word in japanease(translated)

Even not knowing it, it doesn't stop me TRYING to sing the songs even though I don't know what they are saying
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Nah I don't know Hindi except for a few phrases. Hmm I know bits of other languages, but I only really practice English nowadays. maybe pick up Japanese in the future.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
But for some weird reason, i can sing all the naruto, one piece and bleach theme songs in japanese without a problem word by word...
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
I need to take Hindi classes, though I'm trying to find some through the internet with just the basic tutorials like the lettering etc. LOL a couple of chicks that I know watch Bollywood, maybe they can tutor me. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top