Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well firstly we are getting married, e married styleeeeeee

and secondly I stated that you was in a oxymoren state because you want to be a artist but at the same time your not bothered

OMFGWTFBBQQQQQ!!! I got banned on NF again dang it
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@Grizz

hmmm I see somebody interested :XD...
joke... I am just being a stupid prick =_=

@Nat...

what is the answer Nat ???

@Renboy

She Divorced already :XD

so man... what you doing... ??? beyond getting... really sleepy
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
o.O
I quit the e-marriages after my beloved asked me to remove the Sasuke avy. (how could he?! the endless betrayals I forgave him, but Sasuke is off limits :eyeroll)

you get banned because you make trouble, if you were nice you won't get banned :p


Asus, there is no answer sadly. I must find the truth, since I made so many mistakes in the past two days.
Gotta set things straight and be good again.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey nat, forget about sasuke, when you have RenBoy!!
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
But nat, I am not like that previous guy who coincidently has a name that rhymes with you, I am different I swear

I applied to be a mod but I am getting cancelled because I have 2 infractions, but that does not matter any more.

nat believe me darling loool
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What kind of mistakes we talking about ??? oO Nat


*Offtopic

err... so the game begins... I am so much ready to see my team go to Japan :XD*
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I talk too much, let's leave at that :)
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Ren Boy stop acting like a noob, you can't decide what your e-marriage is going to be just like that when you aren't a big shot yet and it seems very forced.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
T.D.A man what you trying to say man. I don't want to have to send for you too.

Im a big shot, my myspace has 500 plays
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
*now I must know... I must know... damn... Nat made actually care now... time to go to the planning room and start the mission*

*goes to the bathroom*

:oh...:darn...:o...:tem...:D...:XD...:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
o.O
I quit the e-marriages after my beloved asked me to remove the Sasuke avy. (how could he?! the endless betrayals I forgave him, but Sasuke is off limits :eyeroll)
What??? Is this true????
No, I'm not believing, I can't believe he could do such dirty thing..

yes, he can't be forgiven...
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol.

Yes that guy who broke Nats heart should pay

he has a short name and it rhymes with Nat, I wonder who is is :eyeroll
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
pat why do you fangirl over sasuke so much?


T.D.A man what you trying to say man. I don't want to have to send for you too.

Im a big shot, my myspace has 500 plays
when we had e-marriages in the past it happened in a natural, flowing way, not like how you are trying to force it.
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
We even have to remember that he is taking pics with other girls :o... and he hits on every single girl in this planet :XD

Pat what brings you here to the our domains ????
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Because I am different like that anyways

I joke man eshhh stop going all technical on me man.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
pat is now looking for his new adventure and looking for a new girl to disappoint.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
pat is random, who knows what he thinks...ne, dearest :luv?

yeah that bad guy, I mean my sparkling avy of all things?!


ps : Kakashi is alive
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
pat why do you fangirl over sasuke so much?
<hr noshade size="1">


when we had e-marriages in the past it happened in a natural, flowing way, not like how you are trying to force it.
Eeeehhhhh... it's just because... I don't know, I can't explain, but I think Sasuke is special >.<

after all, my sweetheart likes him so much, so it can't be helped



We even have to remember that he is taking pics with other girls :o... and he hits on every single girl in this planet :XD

Pat what brings you here to the our domains ????
LLLOOLLL, it's because I've missed you guys so much :wtf
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Pat do you have a mean scary voice like Eduardo. If you haven't heard it yet you should, it will scare you :blink
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
.... err... nice try PAt... c'mon you can't trick me... I also watch the Portuguese thread...

*... so fun... the PT thread...¬¬*

so... what you doing Pat ???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top