Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nice... I need to go in that season too ;) :XD

*yeahhh GOALLLLLL Cruzeiro !!!!! :dance*
 

Essence

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm wating for God of war 3 before i decide to get the PS3
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If anything I would get a Ps3, but I can't get myself to go out and spend the money for it......:notrust
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
DAMN... Estudiantes did a Goal >.<... must focus... Cruzeiro must win

I have MGS4 for PS3 :whoo... but no PS3 :XD
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Only Ed would do and say that

What a silly man


Looll how does that work then? and is it just collectors item
 

Essence

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If anything I would get a Ps3, but I can't get myself to go out and spend the money for it......:notrust
I know theres not enough great games for it in my opinion, until God of war 3 come out, i'm not gonna buy it.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I know how hard it is to find a copy here in Brazil :XD... I am not silly... I am just preparing myself for the fun ^_^
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know theres not enough great games for it in my opinion, until God of war 3 come out, i'm not gonna buy it.
Well after this years E3 I think their content is surpasing that of the 360, yet every time I look at that price......I just stop in my tracks and sigh, lol. I've just been holding on tight with my Wii for a while now, lol.
 

Essence

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well after this years E3 I think their content is surpasing that of the 360, yet every time I look at that price......I just stop in my tracks and sigh, lol. I've just been holding on tight with my Wii for a while now, lol.
Yeah the two games that made me almost want to get the Ps3 besides God of War was DBZ burst limit and Naruto ninja storm but still i've grown tired of games a bit, in fact i haven't touch my 360 in months. As for the Wii, i've used it but i don't like it, its too sensitive for taste.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah the two games that made me almost want to get the Ps3 besides God of War was DBZ burst limit and Naruto ninja storm but still i've grown tired of games a bit, in fact i haven't touch my 360 in months. As for the Wii, i've used it but i don't like it, its too sensitive for taste.
I dunno, always been a nintendo fanboy since I was little :p, so I could never walk away from them. I'm happy with the Wii, I just want a little more right about now, they've been a bit slow lately, but the future seems to be more promising. I also wish it had 1080p....or at least 720p...but whatya gonna do, lol. So right now though my close friends have Ps3's so if anything thats what I'm leaning towards if I am to get another system, but like I said, I just can't get myself to go out and get it.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Arrogance how did you conclude you was the undisputed champion of the unofficial highest post per day competition of the ban thread. I though Asusp owned you on that.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nope at the time I was at 11.32ish (now im like close to 13), so when we had the competition I won :p. Asusp was/is like 8.68ish
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh lol, are you that determined to keep that becasue I can easily take that away from you
 

Essence

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was the highest post per day champion once, in fact i think it was last month
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well it was on the ban thread....and this is not the ban thread the last time I checked :p.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Time will pass and Arrogance will also be 8,50 ish :XD

My team lost T_T... must get drunk now ... before I get depression
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
pfftt.... your at 2.31 posts per day Essence. :XD
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol asusp your only getting drunk for one reason

Arrogance dont be so arrogant, I can take that title off you(but not now because my bro also uses the computer)
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know you can Ren, but we would have to be on the Ban thread for you to take it from me :p. Plus its only fair to have a set date for the competition instead of holding it now catching everyone off guard :p
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well I ... am really sad now... the title was ours but we fucked up ... and now we must eat the grass with our mouths...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top