- Joined
- Oct 12, 2008
- Messages
- 3,322
- Reaction score
- 889
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Nice... I need to go in that season too

*yeahhh GOALLLLLL Cruzeiro !!!!!
*

*yeahhh GOALLLLLL Cruzeiro !!!!!
*

*

... but no PS3 
I know theres not enough great games for it in my opinion, until God of war 3 come out, i'm not gonna buy it.If anything I would get a Ps3, but I can't get myself to go out and spend the money for it......![]()
... I am not silly... I am just preparing myself for the fun ^_^
Well after this years E3 I think their content is surpasing that of the 360, yet every time I look at that price......I just stop in my tracks and sigh, lol. I've just been holding on tight with my Wii for a while now, lol.I know theres not enough great games for it in my opinion, until God of war 3 come out, i'm not gonna buy it.
Yeah the two games that made me almost want to get the Ps3 besides God of War was DBZ burst limit and Naruto ninja storm but still i've grown tired of games a bit, in fact i haven't touch my 360 in months. As for the Wii, i've used it but i don't like it, its too sensitive for taste.Well after this years E3 I think their content is surpasing that of the 360, yet every time I look at that price......I just stop in my tracks and sigh, lol. I've just been holding on tight with my Wii for a while now, lol.
I dunno, always been a nintendo fanboy since I was littleYeah the two games that made me almost want to get the Ps3 besides God of War was DBZ burst limit and Naruto ninja storm but still i've grown tired of games a bit, in fact i haven't touch my 360 in months. As for the Wii, i've used it but i don't like it, its too sensitive for taste.
, so I could never walk away from them. I'm happy with the Wii, I just want a little more right about now, they've been a bit slow lately, but the future seems to be more promising. I also wish it had 1080p....or at least 720p...but whatya gonna do, lol. So right now though my close friends have Ps3's so if anything thats what I'm leaning towards if I am to get another system, but like I said, I just can't get myself to go out and get it.
. Asusp was/is like 8.68ish
.


. Plus its only fair to have a set date for the competition instead of holding it now catching everyone off guard 