A CHALLENGE for you, click if you dare.

Buraddo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I challenge every "colorist" out there who attempts to successfully add color to my most recent fanart;


http://justgiveitup.deviantart.com/art/Friends-and-Allies-Lineart-131423779


Resized version;
http://i27.tinypic.com/jp7gh2.png

I will color this myself, but I am no pro. I know some people here are amazing, so I thought I would let someone do the magic.

I doubt anyone will be arsed to, rofl, but it's my first (or to be) REAL deviation, and it means a lot to me.

If you actually decide to give this a shot, please notify me. Post the colored version here, NOT deviantArt, unless I give permission.


Just trying out some luck. :) If you're ever bored, you can give it a shot if you want.


Peace.


EDIT; NEW fanart.



D: I shall color tomorrow, it's gonna be titled, "Your chakra... I like it." LOLOL. And there's gonna be lots of chakra and of course Karin orgasming.
 
Last edited:

pineappleherb

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
362
Reaction score
69
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
aw cmon, draw an original character

i'll color one of those
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Otro argentino. Rarísimo.

Ok, I could do it...if you like my style.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
wowzeeez...I though from your explanation that might it be a bit sub bar art, but it's serious drawing skills and lineart. 5 starz to say the least.
They all look amazing and true to the canon, as well as maintaining a personal style. preps for the poses as well.

I have some art projects/trades to take care for now, but I'm seriously considering coloring it as a collab. if you're interested let me know.
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
looks awesome'
 

Buraddo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Otro argentino. Rarísimo.

Ok, I could do it...if you like my style.
Hay argentinos acá? Jaaaaaaaa, mirá que piola.


And I haven't seen your colorings, a link to see an example would be nice haha. But even so, you can color it if you want.


@ Nat;
Thank you kindly. (: I sure as hell am haha, even though I already had like 4 more people asking me for permission to color it, I'd love to see what people can do by adding their own touches, and compare each version's different style. That shall be entertaining.
In a nutshell, that'd be nice.

And thanks -aMt- as well!
 

toni783

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
494
Reaction score
97
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
oh grandes lineas , el dibujo es espectacular , puede que trate de colorearlo luego aunque mis habilidades en el coloreo no son tan espectaculares XP
 

Aldoor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
181
Reaction score
29
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
great drawing. i like it so much!
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

ernie1991

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
95
Reaction score
52
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
if i can find time, i would color it^^
 

Buraddo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'll continue in English to not disturb this forum and let other understand, I hope this doesn't bother you.
And well, let me see...
http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/images/33065/1_Cover78.jpg

Sadly, DA deleted all my colorings recently Y_Y
Thanks guys!

And dude, that's really good! I'm planning on posting single or double character linearts soon, they will be smaller and much easier to color haha, so if you don't wanna bother coloring that enormous crap, I can provide some future fanarts of mine and if you like them you can color them. O:

But if you really want to, hell, go ahead, loving your style bro.

Again, thank you peeps. Really appreciated.
 

ernie1991

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
95
Reaction score
52
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Thanks guys!

And dude, that's really good! I'm planning on posting single or double character linearts soon, they will be smaller and much easier to color haha, so if you don't wanna bother coloring that enormous crap, I can provide some future fanarts of mine and if you like them you can color them. O:

But if you really want to, hell, go ahead, loving your style bro.

Again, thank you peeps. Really appreciated.
which dude do you mean :P
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Impresionante tío, buen trabajo ^^
 

Buraddo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Updated the first post with some new fanart. :o just lineart for now, though.

Link:
http://i30.tinypic.com/hst2jo.png


And thanks peeps.

Also, I meant the both of you. xD
 

ernie1991

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
95
Reaction score
52
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Updated the first post with some new fanart. :o just lineart for now, though.

Link:
http://i30.tinypic.com/hst2jo.png


And thanks peeps.

Also, I meant the both of you. xD

ahh ok^^, i have one question, why put you so much details on juugos hairs there so many lines xP, its very difficult to color^^
 

Buraddo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
ahh ok^^, i have one question, why put you so much details on juugos hairs there so many lines xP, its very difficult to color^^
lol yeah I went wild with Juugo's hair. Try coloring under the lineart, though, by setting the lineart layer to multiply. You should have no problem that way, if you color in a layer under the lineart.
 

ernie1991

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
95
Reaction score
52
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
lol yeah I went wild with Juugo's hair. Try coloring under the lineart, though, by setting the lineart layer to multiply. You should have no problem that way, if you color in a layer under the lineart.
yeah i did so , now i'm at sasukes hairs thats not such a big prob
 
Top