- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Juve'll take this 


Juventus - Real Madrid (2-1)Juve'll take this![]()
That's what Real's supporters must think, but that'll put too much pressure on him. If things don't go well, he can't take his spot in the 1st 11 for granted just coz he was paid for 94M€. If the coach Pellegrini ends up building a team with the price of the players 1st of their shape, Real is as good as dead imoRonaldo needs to score more than penalties.
Another Juve fan? I thought the day where I see another one would never come *high five*o/
Juve will take that one too!!
I'm a juve supporter tooAnother Juve fan? I thought the day where I see another one would never come *high five*

I think footballers are more attracted by moneyItalian teams and Serie A are in decline. AC Milan, Inter, Juve, they just aren't as dangerous in Europe anymore. EPL and Liga offer greater football, leading to greater attraction of the best footballers.



milan president (berlusconi) is also our current italian premier, so he gave milan a lower budget than usual this yearIt's not like Milan don't have money, the problem is the people in charge of the club don't want to spend the money they get and keep it for themselves and deny that Milan need to buy new young fresh players.
If I was a betting man it would be Juve and Inter doing well in the CL than Milan or Roma.
we have Fiorentina (florence team) instead 
that time they had Manuel Rui Costa, great playerI like Fiorentina. They made a pretty good team and they're gradually getting bigger. Its nice to see that specially because they had a monster team, years before they go bankrupt
An idol of mine, but they had Batigol as well, Toldo, di Livio, Morfeo, Chiesa and very good less known players in every position.that time they had Manuel Rui Costa, great player
Hasn't he had enough orgies this year? You gotta admire the man's stamina.milan president (berlusconi) is also our current italian premier, so he gave milan a lower budget than usual this year