Feedback Advertisement complaint

rebmastu

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
40
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Not sure if anyone else has brought this up (or even noticed it), but I've been having a problem with (so far) one specific advertisement (the Ax one, I think it's called?) interfering with the navigation on the site. Whenever that thing's up, its pop-up flashery totally conflicts with the menus on the site, disabling the "actions" drop-down menu, which is especially a problem when I try to upload a Edited Manga, since I can't even use the secondary "manga" menu at the top of the page to navigate to the upload feature, since scrolling over the advertisement disables the menu as well. To avoid this problem, I have to either refresh the page a few times, or navigate to some other page on the site entirely - either way, it's been happening with a few different pop-up advertisements of this nature for a couple of months now, and it's really getting frustrating.

Anywho, thanks for listening/reading. (I use Firefox, by the way)
 

rebmastu

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
40
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
United States

ibn.

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
135
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have to agree. I don't use Firefox so I can't use adblock. But the newest McDonald's ad is really getting on my nerves. Not only does it drop down, there's also music involved. It's very distracting.
 
Top