Discussion Your manga collection (with pictures!)

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: How much manga have you bought?

I've only bought one manga series, which is Claymore vol 1~10

As a non working student and i dont get allowance, I cant afford to start a nice manga collection >.> and no other manga series have seem to lure me in to buy them.
The same thing here, although there are series that Id like to buy. I mostly read them online, sometimes if they are available ill check them out from the library or just read them in the comic book store.
The manga that I have bought in the last month are
D.Gray Man volumes 6-7
Vagabond volume 4

Before that I started Deathnote at the beginning of the schoolyear so I have
Deathnote volume 2

When I get a job ill buy more.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: How much manga have you bought?

Okay, let's see.. luckily I already posted a list on my blog. So here comes the list and a total of 299 manga so far.

* .hack//Legend of the Twilight (1-3)
* .hack//xxxx (1-2)
* Amy, Queen of Hearts (1-2)
* Burst Angel (1-2)
* Card Captor Sakura (1)
* Card Captor Sakura Anime (1-5)
* Chobits (1-8)
* D. Gray-man (1-12)
* Death Note (1-7)
* Digi Charat (1)
* Digimon Anime (1-2)
* Dream Saga (2-4)
* Fruits Basket (1-13)
* Fullmoon wo sagashite (1-7)
* Inuyasha (1-41)
* Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne (7)
* Loveless (1-7)
* Magister Negi Magi (1-3, 8-11)
* Meitantei Conan (3, 7, 26, 28-46)
* Mononoke Hime (1-4)
* One Piece (1-18, 21, 31-45)
* Ouran Highschool Host Club (1, 3-4)
* Peacemaker Kurogane (1-5)
* Ranma 1/2 (1-4)
* Rurouni Kenshin (1-28)
* Shin Angyo Onshi (1)
* Shinshi Doumei Cross (1-4)
* Someday's Dreamers (1-2)
* Tokyo Babylon (1)
* Tokyo Mew Mew (1-7)
* Tokyo Mew Mew á la Mode (1-2)
* Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLe (1-14)
* Vampire Knight (1-2)
* Wanted (oneshot)
* xxxHolic (1-8)
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: How much manga have you bought?

Well i recently bought volumes 8 and 9 of vagabond. Like I said when i get a job I hope to start a pretty nice collection, starting with all the volumes of vagabond and blade of the immortal.
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: How much manga have you bought?

I bought GTO 3 & Dragonhead 9 yesterday. They didn't have volume 8 again :( Oh well.
 

Ragna-sama

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2008
Messages
60
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: How much manga have you bought?

Dragon Ball 1-42

Or better I had it, ´cause I gave it to my sister.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: How much manga have you bought?

With Ouran High School Host Club I bought my 300th manga today \^__^/
 

siljemarie

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,030
Reaction score
235
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Re: How much manga have you bought?

What a lovely thread, thank God I'm not the only one with insane amounts of manga. My list (some of these are manwha too):

Aishiteruze Baby: 1
Angelic Layer: 1-5
B.B. Explosion: 1-4
Basara: 1-2
Bleach: 1-2, 4
Cardcaptor Sakura: 1-6
Cardcaptor Sakura Master of the Clow: 1, 3, 6
Chobits: 1
Chrono Crusade: 1-3
Clamp School Detectives: 1
Comic Party: 1
(Detective) Conan: 1-28
Dear Myself: 1
Death Note: 1-6
Demon Diary (Manwha): 1-7
DNAngel: 1-11
Fruits Basket: 1-12, 14-17
Fullmetal Alchemist: 1
Gravitation: 1-8, 10-12
Gravitaion EX: 1
.hack: 1-3
Hellsing: 1
I.N.V.Y. (Manwha): 1-3
InuYasha: 1-14
InuYasha - The AniManga: 1-3
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne: 1-4
Kanpai!: 1-2
Kare First Love: 1-7
Kare Kano: 1
Kill Me, Kiss Me (Manwha): 1
Kodacha: 1
Legal Drug: 1
Love Hina: 1-14 (vol 1 x2)
Loveless: 1-3, 5-6
Magic Knight Rayearth II: 1-3
Maison Ikkoku: 1-2
Midori Days: 1-2
Naruto: 1-40
Negima: 1-9, 11
One Piece: 1-33
Only the Ring Finger Knows: 1
Ororon: 1
Ouran High School Host Club: 1
Pop Japan Travel: Essential Otaku Guide (yes, this is a manga ^^)
Prince of Tennis: 1-17, 19, 21-22
Princess Ai: 1-3
Princess Princess: 1
Ranma: 1-38
Reborn: 1
Rurouni Kenshin: 1
Samurai Deeper Kyo: 1-18
Sandland: 1
School Rumble: 1-2
Seven of Seven: 1
Shaman King: 1-5
Sket Dance: 1
Time Stranger Kyoko: 1-3
Tokyo Mew Mew: 1-4
Tsubasa RC: 1-13
Vampire Game: 1-7
Vampire Knight: 1
Wallflower: 1
X/1999: 2-4, 10
xxxHolic: 1-5

^I have a bad habit of buying the first volume then download the rest. ^^;

English: About 165
Japanese: 41
Norwegian: About 184
Swedish/Danish: 13

Novels/Data books:
Clamp School Paranormal Investigations
Fruits Basket Fan Book
Gravitation the Novel
Gundam SEED Novel 1-3
Love Hina Novel
Naruto Data Book 2
(Crappy) Naruto Novel
One Piece Data Book 1-3
Only the Ring Finger Knows Novel
Tsubasa Character Guide
Total: 14

All together it's like 420+ books...
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: How much manga have you bought?

Now I own,
Monster - 1,2
Vagabond - 4, 8-10
Deathnote - 2
D.Gray man - 7,8
 

Horsee

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2007
Messages
102
Reaction score
62
Gender
Male
Country
Hungary
Manga Collection (with pictures)

I haven't seen a topic like this before so I decided to open it. :)
Sorry, I was blind. The topic has merged.

The rules are simple:
  • Post images of your collection with numbers (approximately number is enough) and specify what you have (it's not nessecary but very helpful).
  • Artbooks and antologies are count (but seperate from your tankoubons).
  • Only your paper collection count, stuff like manga in digital format or what you printed yourself are not.
  • If you already write here and you got some new stuff you just write them in a new post.
  • Don't flame because of someone's collection.
  • If you want you can post your anime dvd and/or figure collection too.

I show you how it works:
http://img26.imageshack.us/i/hmc01v.jpg/
http://img189.imageshack.us/i/hmc02.jpg/
http://img177.imageshack.us/i/hmc03.jpg/

53 manga volumes

hungarian:
- Árnybíró 1-10 (Shin Angyo Onshi)
- Death Note 1-4
- Naruto 1-3
- Rurouni Kenshin 1
- Élni (Alive! by Takahashi Tsutomu)
- Hellsing 1
- Berserk 1-4
- Trigun 1-2
- Bania, a pokoli futár 1-5 (Banya: The Explosive Delivery Boy)
- D, a vámpírvadász 1-2 (Hideyuki Kikuchi's Vampire Hunter D - it's the manga, not the novel)
- Dominion: A tankosztag (Dominion: Tank Police)
- Nyári Srácok 1-3 (Boys of Summer)
- Földfény 1-2 (Earthlight)
- Rémmetró 1 (Dark Metro)
- Pirontan (******)
- Tűzharcos és A sötétség mélyén (Who Fighter with Heart of Darkness)

english:
- Eyeshield 21 1
- One Piece 1-5
- Real 1
- Fairy Tail 1-2

korean:
- Chunchu 1
- Goong 2

12 antologies (english):
- Shonen Jump May, 2007 (05)
- A-G Super Erotic Manga Anthology 69 (******)
- Yen Plus 1-10 (August, 2008 - May, 2009)

And I plan to buy the Vagabond VIZBIGs. :)

Thank you for reading this. Now it's your turn.
 
Last edited:

Blackthornhiei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2009
Messages
119
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
El Salvador
Re: Manga Collection (with pictures)

I've always wanted to do this, but I was a bit lazy to take photos and write a list (or actually count them, for that matter), but I decided to actually do it today. yay, me!

So here goes.

The photos!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/blackthornhiei/coleccion blackie/manga01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/blackthornhiei/coleccion blackie/manga02.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/blackthornhiei/coleccion blackie/manga03.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/blackthornhiei/coleccion blackie/manga04.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/blackthornhiei/coleccion blackie/manga05.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/blackthornhiei/coleccion blackie/manga06.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/blackthornhiei/coleccion blackie/manga07.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/blackthornhiei/coleccion blackie/manga08.jpg


I'm still to lazy to count... so here's the listing. Some of the numbering may look weird becuase I started some collections in english and then continued in spanish when they got licensed in Mexico or Spain. Others... because I pick the volume I find. And some, because publication stopped.

Spanish
- Gundam the Origin 1-12
- Bleach 1-11
- Naruto 1-6, 9, 11-12, 22
- Tutor Hitman Reborn! 1 (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- D.Gray-man 1
- Dramacon 1
- Piel de Melocoton 1-2 (Peach Fuzz)
- YuYu Hakusho 13
- Angel Sanctuary 1
- Saint Seiya 1-2, 6, 9, 14-15
- Evangelion: La Novia de Acero 1 (Iron Maiden 2nd)
- Fruits Basket 1-6
- Sailor V 1-3
- Neon Genesis Evangelion 8-9
- Duklyon 1-2
- Kirara 1-6
- Samurai X 4 (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Shaman King 1-15, 21-22
- Angelic Layer 1-5
- B´t X 1-3
- X 7-10
- Clover 4
- El Diario de Sana 1-8 (Kodomo no Omocha. It's actually the first 4 published as half volumes)
- Desert Coral 2
- Nomadas 1 (original spanish manga)


English:
- Ranma 1/2 1-15 (first Viz publication)
- Urusei Yatsura, 8 books (because Viz didn't publish it in numbered volumes)
- Mermaid's Scar
- Star Trek: Shinsei Shinsei
- Samurai Showdown
- Neon Genesis Evangelion 1-4, 7
- Patlabor 1
- Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge
- Magic Knight Rayearth 3
- Clover 1
- Desert Coral 1
- Those Who Hunt Elves 1
- Yuyu Hakusho 1-5
- Digimon 01 1
- A.I. Love You 1, 8
- More Starlight to your Heart 1
- Vampire Game 1
- Flame of Recca 1-6, 8, 11
- Shutterbox 1-4
- Oh, My Goddess: Sympathy for the Devil
- You're Under Arrest! Lights and Siren!
- Sailor Moon 1-7, 9
- Sailor Moon Super S 1-2
- Sailor Moon StarS 2
- Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 1-2
- Gundam the Origin 6, 11 (weird Viz version)
- Mobile Suit Gundam Wing 1
- Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
- Gundam Wing: Blind Target
- Gundam Wing: Episode Zero
- Gundam Wing: Ground Zero
- Gundam Wing: Battlefield of Pacifist
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Blue Destiny
- Gundam SEED Astray 1-3
- Gundam SEED Astray R 1-4
- Gundam SEED X Astray 1-2
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Ecole du Ciel 1-7
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Lost War Chronicles
- Fantastic Cat 1 (original UK)
- Dragon Heir 1 (original UK)
- Looking for the Sun 1 (original UK)
- Revolution Baby 1 (original UK)
- Clockwork Angels and Cathedral Child (Even after all this years I still don't know whether to classify this as manga or not)

German:
- Himiko Den (I didn't actually buy this one. A girl studying in Germany raffled this one in a Salvadorean anime forum, and I won it).

japanese:
- Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Blind Target
- Mobile Suit Gundam 00F 1
- Mobile Suit Gundam: The Plot to Assasinate Ghiren 1
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Astray 4
- GamerZ Heaven 3
- Lumen Lunae 1
- Hunter x Hunter 1-3
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn 13, 20-22
- Wild Half 1, 14
- Star Ocean 1
- Konna Panniku 1
- Psyren 1

I also have several Animerica Extra, Super Manga Blast and english Shonen Jump magazines and 13 Gundam and Reborn doujins

And I plan to buy more manga on the August Yume event.

This was fun ^_^
 

shiia96

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
67
Reaction score
9
Gender
Hidden
Country
Italy
Re: Manga Collection (with pictures)

you are very serious about this aren't you?You have an awesome load of manga :D
 

Horsee

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2007
Messages
102
Reaction score
62
Gender
Male
Country
Hungary
Re: Manga Collection (with pictures)

Come on people, don't be shy! There are a lot of similiar topic exist in other forums...

Btw, new stuff:
Hungarian
Sámánharcos 1 (Shaman Warrior)
Berserk 5
D, a vámpírvadász 3 (Vampire Hunter D)

English
Yen Plus 13 (August, 2009)
 

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Manga Collection (with pictures)

Bio-Booster Guyver 1-7 english, 26 japanese
Gundam Wing 1-3
G Gundam 1-3
Cowboy Bebop side story 1-2
Gundam 0079 1
Gundam Blue Destiny
Dragonball 1-16
Dragonball Z 1-26
Death Note 1-12
Rurouni Kenshin 1-28
Bleach 1-27 english, 32 japanese
Hunter X Hunter 1-25
YuYu Hakusho 1-17
Zombie Powder 1-4
Black Cat 1-8, 12
Star Wars: A New Hope manga 1-4
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back 1-4
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi 1-4
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace 1-2
Saint Seiya: Knights of the Zodiac 1-15, 22
X/1999 1-18

Total: 231 tankoban

Ill put pics later.
 
Last edited:

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Manga Collection (with pictures)

Ok I've been meaning to do this but was too lazy >_< but here I am now! Also the pictures aren't great but if you look hard enough, you can make out what they are. :p

http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/drmke/?action=view&current=SDC11046.jpg

http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/drmke/?action=view&current=SDC11047.jpg

http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/drmke/?action=view&current=SDC11048.jpg

http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/drmke/?action=view&current=SDC11049.jpg

http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/drmke/?action=view&current=SDC11050.jpg

http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/drmke/?action=view&current=SDC11051.jpg

http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/drmke/?action=view&current=SDC11052.jpg

http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/drmke/?action=view&current=SDC11054.jpg

http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/drmke/?action=view&current=SDC11055.jpg

http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/drmke/?action=view&current=SDC11057.jpg

http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/drmke/?action=view&current=SDC11059.jpg

Everything I own is in English.

Magazines: 82 total

Shonen Jump USA - Issues 1-81 (January 2003-September 2009)
Yen Press - January 2009 issue

Volumes: 162 total

Naruto 1-45
Bleach 1-26
One Piece 1-12
D. Gray-man 1-11
Slam Dunk 1-2
Ral Grad 1-2
Black Cat 1-14 (2 is on loan to somebody so I don't have it in the picture)
Knights of the Zodiac 1-5
Zatch Bell 1-5
Eyeshield 21 2
Desert Coral 2
Chrono Crusade 1
Case Closed 1
Hikaru no Go 1
Ultimate Muscle 1-2
Dragon Drive 1-2
Zombie Loan 1-3
I''s 1-6
Tough 1
Trigun: Maximum 1-4
Uzumaki 1-2
Hunter x Hunter 1-2
Air Gear 1-6
Gantz 1-5
Vagabond Viz BIG 1-2
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: How much manga have you bought?

Hmm, okay here is my list:

Detective Conan (FIN): 1-51
One Piece (FIN): 1-46
Naruto (FIN): 1-16
Gunnm (FIN): 1-9, completed
Nausicaä (FIN): 1-5
Hellsing (FIN): 1-6
Dragonball (FIN): 1,2, 14,15,16,17,20,34
Rave (FIN): 8, 17,18
Fullmetal Alchemist (FIN): 1-5
Ranma½ (FIN): 5, 6
Youtsuba&! (FIN): 5
Priest (FIN): 1-2
Sandland (FIN): 1, completed
Kajika (FIN): 1, completed
Rave (ENG): 1-4
Air Gear (ENG): 1
Hunter x Hunter (ENG): 1

162 in total, and that's my manga only. I collect other comics too.

EDIT: I forgot Death Note (FIN), so that's +12 = 174
 
Last edited:

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: How much manga have you bought?

I've got, all Viz's releases btw in English :)

Naruto 1-45
Bleach 1-27
Death Note 1-12
Hellsing 1-9
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist 1-24
Yu-Gi-Oh! Millenium World 1-7
Claymore 1-14
Devil May Cry 3 1-3

That's it really. ;)
 

garaa89

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2007
Messages
144
Reaction score
3
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
naruto 1-14
death note 1-3
one piece 1-20
gintama1-2
eyeshield 1-2

all shoplifted
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z all volumes. (in my country DB is divided in 32 vol. and DBZ in 25 vol. total of 57) I spent lots of money in this (i was 10 didn't had as much money as now)and it took lots of time they realesed the vol. biweekly.
And Medabots vol 1 and 2
 
Last edited:

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z all volumes. (in my country DB is divided in 32 vol. and DBZ in 25 vol. total of 57) I spent lots of money in this (i was 10 didn't had as much money as now)and it took lots of time they realesed the vol. biweekly.
And Medabots vol 1 and 2
I'm surprised you don't have Gintama seen as it looks like it is your fav manga. :p
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I'm surprised you don't have Gintama seen as it looks like it is your fav manga. :p
:( Unfortunately is not avaiable in my country and if anybody knows about gintama in portugal PM me. (yes although my flag is the brazilian I live in Portugal)
 
Top