Manga/Comic Contest

Which was the best Manga/Comic of the Summer?

  • Living sprites by naruto+4s

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Neko Neko Alien?!(4-koma) by amtt

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Treasure Hunting by Revilenigma

    Votes: 11 78.6%
  • GUNS X HATS by naruto+4s

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Long Time No See by Amzy

    Votes: 2 14.3%

  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .

naruto+4s

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
30
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm, I think for this contest, one entry is allowed for pax. Maybe you like to keep the other one for the next contest instead? :)
Good Idea, I only entered penciling work and it doesn't look that good:darn is the contest only summer?
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Not really, the next contest will starts when this ends, and I think this category will stay on for the new round :tem
 

naruto+4s

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
30
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Not really, the next contest will starts when this ends, and I think this category will stay on for the new round :tem
Oh, ok.
 

Eshvoide

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2009
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gyah, the deadline's coming close, gotta draw something >.>
 
Last edited:

Revilenigma

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
786
Reaction score
78
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I managed to finish it on time... (•_•) gonna sleep now...
 

Eshvoide

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2009
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I managed to finish it on time... (•_•) gonna sleep now...
Uwaa... looks pretty good.

---

I haven't drawn anything yet here, but about to. So how do we upload our page(s)? zip file?
 
Last edited:

naruto+4s

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
30
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Uwaa... looks pretty good.

---

I haven't drawn anything yet here, but about to. So how do we upload our page(s)? zip file?
I also think his is good.


There is one more day left right? I've been improving my art so I've decided to enter another script. It's got a colour page too
 
Last edited:

Eshvoide

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2009
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gyeh, I can't do it atm. I'll have to enter the next contest if there is one. I was thinking of entering my comic that I had on deviantart but I can't find it.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
There is one more day left right? I've been improving my art so I've decided to enter another script. It's got a colour page too

A few more hours to go, remember to submit it in the right place :)

Gyeh, I can't do it atm. I'll have to enter the next contest if there is one. I was thinking of entering my comic that I had on deviantart but I can't find it.

Aww...that's disappointing. Well, we'll see you in the next run.
 

Eshvoide

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2009
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Aww...that's disappointing. Well, we'll see you in the next run.
I'll definitely enter next run. Procrastination & work got the better part of me, plus I haven't drawn for a long period of time, so breaking out my shell at the time wasn't easy.

---

Congratulations to all the participants. Uh... I'm having difficulty seeing the entries. x.x
 
Last edited:

naruto+4s

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
30
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
When is fall contest gonna start.
 

Eshvoide

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2009
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Congratulations to the winner. I think I'll be participating in the next entry whenever that is.
 
Top