RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Naah, only use back pockets and they feel good. I have them a bit loose at waist too so it's fine.

Yeah, I have you on msn :p
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

What's your favorite jeans company?

Roawr. :O You IMed me when you added me first time? I r wondering.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Blai, if you had to pick between selling computers and being a floor salesman(i.e. everything else), what would you pick?

i.e. help me with me job offer! :XD
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

The dog from I am Legend DIED T______________________T

Does the pay differ from what you do? if your only out for the money then go for the job that pays the most.

If not then choose the one you are most happy with.

I believe Adam would choose being the floor salesman, who knows a hot chick might walk into the shop and then Adam's smooooooooooth talking comes into place. And what happens next is a bit too graphical for the likes of M3J
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

So wait, you want me to pick up a hot chick while being a floor person? :p Oh Rey, you *cough*naughty*cough* boy >.>

The pay in itself doesn't really differ, more so the hours(so indirectly the pay might be different) and what I do.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Oh mimi stop, I don't want people knowing I am a NAUGHTY boy. The only one who is supposed to know is you and adam <3

Who knows a hunky hot guy could ask for your assistance :p and things could esculate from there on.

Well you have a lot of free time now, why don't you do the one which covers more hours so not only are you occupied but you earn a bit more money then if you were to do a normal shift. So floorsalesman sounds like the better one I think.

But maybe you want more freetime to yourself so you can do other things like dance and socialising with people.
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

What's your favorite jeans company?

Roawr. :O You IMed me when you added me first time? I r wondering.
/nod, I did and congratulated you on your promotion ^^

Blai, if you had to pick between selling computers and being a floor salesman(i.e. everything else), what would you pick?

i.e. help me with me job offer! :XD

FLOOR SALESMAN! There's nothing as fun as manipulating people to make them buy things they really don't need. And uhm... I wouldn't mind having you picking up a hot chick as long as you have a camera with you O.O


Who knows a hunky hot guy could ask for your assistance :p and things could esculate from there on.
Don't even think about it Mimi.

No!

¬¬
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I don't know why your thinking like that because I am sure she choose me all those months back when me and you were fighting over who deserves her love. And I am sure I won :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Hahaha you wish baby
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Ah, thanks for the congratulations. ^_^

Do you know any forms of fighting?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Five Forms Kung Fu (South Shaolin), Defendo and some Aikido.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I did wish and the fairy(mimi) granted it :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

ROFL, I thought this was Naruto Spoiler thread and was "wtfbbq" at you listing your style of fighting. <_<

You ever fought in a competition or in a real fight?
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I grant wishes now?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

You can do anything mimi ^.^


M3J, yes in real fight, no in competition
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Blai do you have your reading list that you can share with me? :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

At the moment my ongoing projects are
  • Naruto
  • Bleach
  • Aiki
  • Skip Beat
  • Vampire Knight
  • Mahou Sensei Negima
  • Change 123
  • Karin
  • Bakuman
  • Ane Doki
  • Akumetsu
  • Shugo Chara
  • Zombie-Loan
  • Addicted to Curry
  • Ren-ai Shijo Shugi
They are all Ongoing (apart from Ren-Ai SS)


http://www.mangaupdates.com/mylist.html?id=149872&list=user1 is my readinglist, though it's very, very outdated. But I'm reading / have read everything that's on the list which I haven't mentioned above.
 
Last edited:

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Thanks, I ask because you have good taste. ;)
anywho I'm sure to check it out and begin reading them.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Ever got into a street fight?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

How'd you do in real fights?
And you like Ren-Ai SS? If that's the manga I think it is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top