Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
This is late, but it showed up:
小ネタ
・51 わじまout
・ドベ5 めだか、黒、わじま、保健、PSY
・休 OP
・52巻頭 虜 C彼方、ジャガー、杉たん読切
・休 鰤
Issue 51:
Wajima OUT
Bottom 5:
Psyren
Houkenshitsu no Shinigami
Wajima
Kuroko
Medaka
One Piece is off
52:
Cover: Toriko
Color: 彼方、ジャガー、杉たん読切
I dunno what the first one is... Second is Jaguar, third is a one shot by somebody I haven't heard of so I dunno how to write their name.
Bleach is off for a week.
Oh wait, you did this just as I was writing it. So yeah, you got it...
Good to see Toriko getting a cover.
I dunno WHY Bleach would need a break, not like anything ever happens in any one chapter...
And I'm glad Wajima's gone... it wasn't good. I hope these new series turn out better.
And Medaka's not looking good.
And I guess good news for fans of Rilienthal and Ane Doki.