Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@Jin My university isn't popular compared to Chapel Hill or Duke which both are in my state but thousands of students attend my school. Really nice campus and buildings from what I've seen so far.

@Jose I found a huge library of gifs including your solider theme. I like this theme called myt
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

I can't find any decent gifs so far..:( but imma keep searching dammit! :shakefist
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Before I forget, I want to wish you good luck in all of your exams and essays! :)
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Thanks so much riki, my test anxiety has been affecting me all week long.

I have set a goal for me, if I make a B or better on my history final then I will buy this Bleach hat. If I don't score high enough then no hat for me. :noworry
 

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
288
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

A worthy goal Akiyama...I hope you have done enough study though, good luck (although if you have done the preparation you won't need luck :p).
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Good luck with exams, and the picture is not opening in the Amazon link. Is this the same hat?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

You're sexy naked
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@Gecko - A worthy goal indeed. I have been studying all morning and I'm still freaking out. Luck and studying are what I need the most right now. Let's hope for the best.

@TOC - It is the Urahara hat but the amazon one looks more realistic. They could be the same, but I can't really tell. :amuse

@Blai - I can't help that I'm a sexy beast. I will promise to use my sexiness for good and not evil.

This is my 777th post. I hit the Jackpot. Does this mean today will turn out alright?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

If you're taking a study break, Ao no Exorcist 7 Edited Manga is out! :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

I know that Akiyama. Use it for seduction, evil needs. I know just the place to utilize it!
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

This is my 777th post. I hit the Jackpot. Does this mean today will turn out alright?
did today turn out alright? :oh
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Whats going on AkiPuss!!!???

Hows life treating you?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@ riki I will read Exorcist as soon as I start and finish my ideology quiz on Islam. :s

@ Blai I still have much to learn from the master. You must teach me all there is to know, o wise one. :om <- Blai

@ Jose It did turn out alright. I survived my math test and made it out alive from my history final. I will elaborate more.

@ Jin Life is a bitch as usual. My stomach is in knots right now. It sounds like a civil war between acids and gases from my chest. It sounds really bad and is uncomfortable

Remember when I said I hit the Jackpot today when my posts were 777. Well it sorta came true when a freak accident occurred. My history teacher was late to class by 30 minutes since he was in a car accident and he had to rent a car to get to school. This allowed me to study even more and I needed it. A classmate helped me out so much, she went over an essay question that I had no clue about. I used those 30 minutes to memorize every word I had to about the causes of the Civil War. It was worth 25 points on the exam and if the teacher was on time. I would have made close to a 0 on that part. The teacher is okay and it really sucks for him but it turned out great for me. It looks like I'll be getting a Urahaha hat in the near future. ^_^
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

You should take a picture once you do get the hat and share it with us! :shakefist
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

You're pretty lucky all right, Austin. ^^ I'm sure you definitely passed your History exam.

Good luck with your ideology exam! :)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

aaahh man thats good to hear! *thankfully your teacher is ok! after the accident!*

btw AkiPuss: what is the funniest nickname that you have been given/called by? :XD
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@Jose I will take a picture as soon as it arrives in the mail. 5-7 business days >.> It wil be a good time to update my profile pic and to rub it in everyone's faces. :tem Our spanish teacher is presentation of culinary and cultural tour of Spain, he says there will be yummy Spanish Tapas, including Paella tomorrow for class!

@riki My ideology exam is not until next Thursday, I had to take an online quiz earlier. In fact I only have 4 more real classes this semester then only exams next week.

@Saj AkiPuss 100%, out of all the stupid (I mean in a good way) nicknames I've had (not many). This was by far the funniest one that I enjoy. It brings in my manga and cat love into one brilliant name. I will cherish this nickname until the day I die. :hi5
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Heya, Aki! :glomp How about some random questions from me this time? (Hopefully they haven't been asked before :darn)

Do you squeeze the toothpaste tube from the end or the middle? Or just wherever?
Biggest pet peeve?
Any guilty pleasures? :fan
Braces/no braces?
Ever broken any bones? If so, please do share your story. :smile-big

Ok, all for now. :bye
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

:hi5 Thats really awesome AkiPuss!!!!!!!!! Thanks! It means a lot lol! :crying *Franky-like crying from One Piece haha...'baka, i'm not crying'* :amuse

Okay now for more random questions...

one word you would associate with yourself?
why are boxing rings square-shaped? *they should be like TNA's hahaha*
do you smoke?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@Goody Pet Peeves - I hate annoying noises. Ex: Construction cites, alarms, timers, dental tools, laughing (we all have that friend you want to punch in the face b/c of their annoying laugh), people talking loud on the phone, heavy metal, sousaphone, kazoo, baby crying, barking dogs, vibrating cell phones, people who do that sniffing when they're sick, yawning, car horns, and Josh Groban.

Guilty Pleasures - Procrastination is the something that I love to do. Putting things off to the last minute gives me this sick satisfaction of testing my ability to get the job done. Of course I usually get the task completed, but I have failed in the past of and doing nothing at all. I love eating junk food while watching the biggest loser. While people are struggling to lose fat I'm sitting back and stuffing my face with yummy food. The most embarrassing guilty pleasure would occur at night. I make sure everyone is asleep and then I shut my door. I get in bed and turn the channel to
Oprah and cry like a little baby. :crying

Braces and toothpaste - Yes, I have braces. I've had them since Oct. 27, 2008. They are not as bad as I imagine them to be. The worst food I have a problem with would be meats in general. They wrap around my teeth so easy and I have to use my tongue to loosen the food. I use a special prescription toothpaste with a high fluoride content that's in a bottle. You just squeeze the middle and that's it. Normal toothpaste I would squeeze from wherever probably.

Broken Bones - I'm a very careful person in life. I never attempt dangerous stunts since I'm the guy who always says "You're gonna get hurt", "I'll visit you in the hospital", "What do you want it to say on your gravestone?", and "Do you want me to call 911 now or later?" So I've never had a broken bone. There was this time when I thought I broke my pinky toe. I was normally walking around the house and my toe got hooked on this wire. It hurt so much for a whole week I didn't want to walk at all, but I don't know if it was broken or not. I bet you're thinking I'm a big pussy. >.>

@Jin Word I associate with - Sympathetic I think about other people than myself sometimes. I'm the guy who stops in the hallway to help someone who dropped their books and papers all over the floor. So that person doesn't feel like a complete idiot alone. I'm the guy who puts change in the parking meters for expired time. Everyone deserves a break and a small amount of money is not a big deal. I'm the guy who shares their umbrella during a down pour. Getting wet is not fun.

Boxing rings - I will not lie to you. I had to google the shape of a TNA boxing ring. >.< I'm not a watcher of boxing or wrestling, but I will still answer your question. Should boxing rings turn into a hexagon? My answer would be a no. The classic square is something I like. If we do change it to a hexagon, whose to say we won't stop there and make it a dodecagon.

Smoke - Never have, never will. I hate the smell of smoke and I hate walking behind people who do smoke. Where are those police to enforce the 25 feet away from the buildings on campus. I want those people to get tickets! I have no problem with people that smoke, but don't do it around me.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top