Shounen Blazer Drive by Kishimoto Seishi

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
we will always be several chapters behind now
 

RaiseHell

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 3, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Barbados
if it were to be weekly serialisation, i bet it would be an instant hit. but its not. the chapters are satisfying, but reading them once a month, u kinda forget what was going on and stuff. while series like one piece, naruto the plot line will always stay fresh. i almost forgot about it that it still exist until i saw the link in mangahelpers. who thinks that blazer drive would be soo much better if it were weekly release?
 

shadow-skill

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
124
Reaction score
73
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Seriously! Where's chptr. 19? I've been waiting 2 c the end of that fight! I got chptr20 thinking that was the next one, I open and start reading only 2 find that... I should keep quiet or it might turn into a spoiler.
 

dbgohan08

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
389
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you took my thoughts exactly when i saw it on RP
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
That's why I said in my GE's t/l...anyone wants a pre-raw t/l for 19 to read first, so I can get 20 out after that as well? I mean, there's no raw out for it (at least I don't see it). I'm still (and probably always) subscribed to the magazine itself, so if you want a pre-raw t/l to read instead first, I wouldn't mind doing that for you...so I can get 20 out to keep up with the raw as well...-_-"

(Good job getting on my nerve with the raw gap, Raw Paradise...-_-")
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
we would very mush so appreciate that:)
 

shadow-skill

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
124
Reaction score
73
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just in case you don't already know, chapter 19 is out on raw paradise.
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Good...now I don't have to hesitate which to t/l first, BD or BK...thanks for the news, shadow-skill~ ^_^"
 

CronikCRS

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
any news on a chapter 19 scan?
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
As far as I know, kakashi said he's not going to use Raw Paradise's raw and will wait for Rena's raw to do the Edited Manga...and I won't t/l chapter 20 unless I'm finished with one chapter of BK and one chapter of ToV at least...that's as far as I know... .-.
 

salam

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Is there any links for the raw chapters? raw-paradise doesn't display chapters 19 & 20 anymore. btw chapter 21 raw is up
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Is there any links for the raw chapters? raw-paradise doesn't display chapters 19 & 20 anymore. btw chapter 21 raw is up
Well...they take the old links out when the new chapters come, so...and if Rena's raw is out, it will mean that the Edited Mangas might be next. Sorry, guess I can't really help you with ch.19-20 raw, since I don't download raw for BD...>__<
 

salam

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
I'm beginning to wonder if rena dropped scanning BD. I see all other mangas being updated in the twitter BUT BD. I don't want to sound like a pushover, but my patience is burning out :(.
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
I'm beginning to wonder if rena dropped scanning BD. I see all other mangas being updated in the twitter BUT BD. I don't want to sound like a pushover, but my patience is burning out :(.
She told me that it's a lot harder to recatchup with the weeklies than the monthies, so she prioritize all the weeklies. Also, she's working towards the Christmas and New Year release for her own Edited Manga group as well, so she's kind of busy with stuffs. If you actually look at it carefully, some of the other monthy mangas she does are actually more behind than BD as well, but she doesn't drop anything though...:p
 

salam

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Hey Ju-da-su, i've been wondering for a while now. You do translations for BD from the magazine right? if so cant you scan the pages for us. not SCANLATE just scan.
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
I could...if I'm not 3 months behind with my Akatsuki RAW (not to mention Spray King...but since there's no translator currently on it... ._.")+volume 1 of EXE and there's no raw out there at all, including those temporary raw over at RP. I don't want to waste my time doing something that other people already did, especially when my translation list is pretty much full. Plus, I think even if I'm going to scan, my raw won't be of that good quality, since I'm not totally that good with scanning. .-.
 

salam

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
LQ or not as long as it's readable, I wouldn't mind at all, and never mind the Edited Manga, I always read the raws first :p. At least it would give us something to read until rena provides us with proper HQ releases.
 

Foundway

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
133
Reaction score
55
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
the Edited Manga of ch.19 is out.
good chapter, misora rocks.
Now only 3 qilin Realm members are left , looking foward to their battle.
But is Daichi and his brother not releated to each other.
I ask , because they said sth about the true relationshhip between them.
 

ammada™

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
Anyone Would minds giving me the link?
 
Top