The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
good choice

feel free to post moar funny normal w/e pics^^ o/
Yea I would avoid the "w/e" pics.....we could be going into some dangerous territory in the miscellaneous category of photographs. :XD

Anywho great pic Drmke, rockin' the pig tails. Suits you well....no offense or anything :sweat.
 
Last edited:

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Anywho reat pic Drmke, rockin' the pig tails. Suits you well....no offense or anything :sweat.
lol that's what everyone who has seen it has said....but I probably won't start wearing em. :oh
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
hawt mister drmke
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
great picture drmke!! you're really pulling off the ponytail look!!
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Austin, u look so handsome at the age of 15
 
Last edited:

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hehe aki you look so different when you were younger. :gigglebunny

you really are a stud now.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow Austin....aren't you a little arrogant with your self proclaimed "Stud" status...and trust me I would know arrogance when I see it :XD.

You at 15 is well.....young, lol. I don't know how to put it any other way. I guess you noticeably aged a lot over the last 5 year, for better or worse :p.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
hah nice to see some older pics of you Austin. Tho I have to say you almost look the same :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
You're right Austin. I can't resist it :nosebleed
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
hahaha young AkiPuss-san! Great pics dude!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Wuuu Asusp, who's that girl on the right o/
just tell me it's not your sister or sth, but you picked her up in a hawt club or well.. in the maths class w/e :sweatdrop
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
HAHAHAH... she is the Middle's guy girlfriend ^^ she is from Argentina... and she is quite a nice person ^_^... stallion :XD

no... I mainly talk to her as a good friend ... ^^
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
so.. the left one must be your gf then?.. :confused:
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What kind of logic is that :XD hahahah no he is my friend o_o...
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wow... so many pics Ed! you live a pretty busy life I bet. :XD
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Actually Jose ^^ hahha a... my life is not that busy ... was kind of chaos this last month ... but all in all I live a simple life
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wow... so many pics Ed! you live a pretty busy life I bet. :XD
Yea, he's been doing all of that instead of working on the FF Ranking! :shakefist :cussing

I'm just kidding Ed, that thing failed a long time ago but it was fun while it lasted. Nice to see you're keeping yourself quite busy :thumbs. Oh and AC/DC!!! :headbang
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
=___= I told Austin to put in my yearbook page

"Where is the ranking ?!"

hello arrogance :XD... time to present you with a msn account ;) don't you think ?

well the show was pure fun...shame the sounds where I was, was terrible :XD
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thats sad to hear. It did look like a really big venue though and you were quite far away, lol. You should post more about it in my concerts thread :XD (refer to sig and yes I'm using this as an opportunity to advertise for my thread :thumbs).
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
yeah i saw your thread ^^ heheheh.... but see it is not like I am the biggest fan AC-DC ahahaa... I was the only one that left the show with the same face that I entered heehehhe

well well... but the show was awesome believe me ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top