The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yea, he's been doing all of that instead of working on the FF Ranking! :shakefist :cussing

I'm just kidding Ed, that thing failed a long time ago but it was fun while it lasted. Nice to see you're keeping yourself quite busy :thumbs. Oh and AC/DC!!! :headbang

I wouldn't know, I wasn't here for the ranking. :scry but I do agree, "Oh and AC/DC!!! :headbang"

Actually Jose ^^ hahha a... my life is not that busy ... was kind of chaos this last month ... but all in all I live a simple life
sure "simple" life. ;)
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
errr it is Simple :s c'mon hahahaha ... well ... I mean most of those pics were from dad's trip to London ^^ heheheh ...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Great photos Ed!!!!! :thumbs That AC/DC show must've been CRAZY!!!!!! :nuts
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well the Stadium was swinging :XD upppp and Dowwwnn :XD ^^ it was fun
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
hahaha loads of crowd surfing and a lot of SWEAT!!!!!! :XD hahahahaha!
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Austin, u look so handsome at the age of 15
Stop it with the compliments, you are making me blush. :redface
Hehe aki you look so different when you were younger. :gigglebunny

you really are a stud now.
It's hard looking hot 24/7, but you already know that ;)
Wow Austin....aren't you a little arrogant with your self proclaimed "Stud" status...and trust me I would know arrogance when I see it :XD.

You at 15 is well.....young, lol. I don't know how to put it any other way. I guess you noticeably aged a lot over the last 5 year, for better or worse :p.
I hope it's for better, I mean with age comes wisdom and good looks. :D
hah nice to see some older pics of you Austin. Tho I have to say you almost look the same :D
Evil thinks I look the same hmmm, so I was da bomb back then too. :headscratch
You're right Austin. I can't resist it :nosebleed
I can't turn it off, it's a good thing you live in Sweden. :)
hahaha young AkiPuss-san! Great pics dude!
Thanks, I hope we see more of everyone in 2010. :tem

To Eduardo: Your hair is getting longer just like Organizized. Awesome pictures!!! :XD
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Akipuss ^^ :XD ... I looked at your pics ... and you changed so much :XD...

so what hormones are taking :XD:tem
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
hahahaha hormones you know! :XD :eek really AkiPuss??? :XD
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Asus! You need to have a haircut lol
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
hahahaha Siberia said it!!!! :XD I think it looks cool :thumbs
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice pics M! How long were you out there snowboarding? Oh and the last pic, very smexy.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
uh em, from 1-5pm. bout 4hrs so. I'd love to stay longer, but the girls were noobs :oh and were whinin like oh noo my back is wet and what not, but since it got darker and windy, cold we decided to leave after all :/
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Did you have to go far for the snow?
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haha, Awesome M! I love snowboarding although I've never done it before :darn. I went skiing once and that was it. Haha, leave it up to women to ruin a perfectly good snowboarding trip :XD.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Did you have to go far for the snow?
hmm about 80km. *thinks* 50miles for you I think, took me 1h20.. was a lot of traffic..
Haha, Awesome M! I love snowboarding although I've never done it before :darn. I went skiing once and that was it. Haha, leave it up to women to ruin a perfectly good snowboarding trip :XD.
you should try it (more often) :) it's fun, not sure if its that easy to go skiing in NY tho..
yeah, totally. Gonna pick up some others next time for sure lol. even though they said it was fun.. and like lets repeat it in the new year :sweatdrop
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@Siberia

:tem hahhaah I know that :XD... will probably get it in January

@Jin

Oh thanks man ^^ ahahha a... well my hair is kind of wild right now :XD

@Evil3ye

Nice pics :XD... by the way... did you tried going down the mountain with those glasses ^^ ???
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hmm about 80km. *thinks* 50miles for you I think, took me 1h20.. was a lot of traffic..

you should try it (more often) :) it's fun, not sure if its that easy to go skiing in NY tho..
yeah, totally. Gonna pick up some others next time for sure lol. even though they said it was fun.. and like lets repeat it in the new year :sweatdrop
There are places to go more up north in NY so it is possible. I just don't seem to have anyone that really wants to go :darn. I will hopefully get to go at some point in my life :sweat.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nice pics TrioHero! :thumbs

hahaha please tell me you wore those glasses on the way down!!! :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
There are places to go more up north in NY so it is possible. I just don't seem to have anyone that really wants to go :darn. I will hopefully get to go at some point in my life :sweat.
oh I see, thats no good ;( then u either have to be a good convincer or sneaky :shifty
I don't see going alone as an option cuz I think it'd totally suck!
Nice pics :XD... by the way... did you tried going down the mountain with those glasses ^^ ???
Nice pics TrioHero! :thumbs

hahaha please tell me you wore those glasses on the way down!!! :XD
Yeah, I did. Until it began to snow so that wearing sunglasses just started looking pathetic (not like these weren't pathetic from the very start :lmao)
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I just have to say that... :XD that was epic... someone going down the mountain witht hose glasses :thumbs I suppose you got the Epic prize today \o/

unfortunately... the fashion prize :darn well you are still looking for someone :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top