Yea, he's been doing all of that instead of working on the FF Ranking!![]()
I'm just kidding Ed, that thing failed a long time ago but it was fun while it lasted. Nice to see you're keeping yourself quite busy. Oh and AC/DC!!!
![]()
I wouldn't know, I wasn't here for the ranking.
but I do agree, "Oh and AC/DC!!!
" sure "simple" life.Actually Jose ^^ hahha a... my life is not that busy ... was kind of chaos this last month ... but all in all I live a simple life


c'mon hahahaha ... well ... I mean most of those pics were from dad's trip to London ^^ heheheh ...

upppp and Dowwwnn


.




really AkiPuss???
and were whinin like oh noo my back is wet and what not, but since it got darker and windy, cold we decided to leave after all :/
. I went skiing once and that was it. Haha, leave it up to women to ruin a perfectly good snowboarding trip 
.
)