Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)
*nothing?
*
*nothing?
*
**alright what sigg i see nothing Jin*
*nothing?*
BANNED ALL!!* looks like Jin removed his sig lolz!! ^ ^ *
my fellow FF buddies..I have removed my most recent sig..
..here you go...

....I'm just being lazy so thats why its taking forever to complete 
*
* *
* *
*
*
o0o0oh y hello there....Hound
...how are you? Welcome to FF!!*
*
It's just that I haven't posted in the forums since a while, except in the sig contest.*
...
*
**Smelly caaaat, smeellly caaaat, it's noot yooour faaaault.**smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you?*
*'Smelly Cat" is a song Phoebe from 'Friends' sings.*smelly cat who?...
*
*edit* *ok cool, well...welcome back!!! hahaha*
And thanks for welcoming me again.
*
for finishing the song!*
Anyways, I love the video of the song.
*
*
*
'A Little South of Sanity' is a live album by Aerosmith.
I thought it'd be fun writing it there. xD*
* *So Hound....how was your Christmas?? and btw...Happy New Year
*